Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 11:23 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 11:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT Date: 09-07-2012
GPA: 3.19
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Admitted to ESADE Master in Management starting 2013!! [#permalink]
Admitted MIP + Master in International Management! Woot!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Caela wrote:
Admitted MIP + Master in International Management! Woot!

Congrats :) Hope you joined our FB group.

Have a good day....

Regards
AB
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Hey guys,

admitted to ESADE's Master in Marketing! Anyone else? Is there a facebook group we can join?

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
lboukobza wrote:
Hey guys,

admitted to ESADE's Master in Marketing! Anyone else? Is there a facebook group we can join?

Thanks!

It's a general group....Please join.
ESADE MSc Programmes in Management 2013-14.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT Date: 03-17-2013
Send PM
nice man, congrats!

could you tell us a little about your profile and why you chose the this particular program?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
printus wrote:
nice man, congrats!

could you tell us a little about your profile and why you chose the this particular program?

I am a recent graduate from the Saint-Joseph University, in Beirut Lebanon. (GPA 3.32)
GMAT 670 (two attempts) - TOEFL 109

I also did three internships in Marketing industry (client side, agency side), in Thailand, Lebanon and France. I have a total of 14 months work experience

I chose a Master of Marketing, because I want to start working in an advertising agency after I graduate. I made ESADE my priority mostly because of the reputation of the university and the location (I want to improve my spanish...)

Don't hesitate if you need any more details!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
lboukobza wrote:
printus wrote:
nice man, congrats!

I am a recent graduate from the Saint-Joseph University, in Beirut Lebanon. (GPA 3.32)

I also did three internships in Marketing industry (client side, agency side), in Thailand, Lebanon and France. I have a total of 14 months work experience

I chose a Master of Marketing, because I want to start working in an advertising agency after I graduate. I made ESADE my priority mostly because of the reputation of the university and the location (I want to improve my spanish...)

nice profile!
how was the interview like? what kind of questions does the AdCom ask?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
printus wrote:
lboukobza wrote:
printus wrote:
nice man, congrats!

nice profile!
how was the interview like? what kind of questions does the AdCom ask?

The interview was really a great moment. It was a one-to-one interview. I received a lot of useful information about the school. My interviewer asked me to talk about me, why did I choose ESADE and this specific program, my weakness, what were my plans for the future etc etc...

It lasted about half an hour, but then we had a really nice conversation about many topics, such as life in barcelona, the Barca-Paris soccer game that was about to take place, etc etc.

The interview was really great, and this also oriented my decision towards choosing ESADE.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
thanks man, thats helpful!

@AB4life: what is your experience and your profile? would be very helpful, cause I am also interested in the Innovation & Entrepreneurship Master!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey guys,

so i have a question for admitted candidates. I submitted my application in march session but my recommendation letter was a bit late so when I didn't get an interview call after 2 weeks I assumed they transfered me to a next session. I emailed them, I didn't get any reply and then I finally after couple of weeks i called the admission office to ask them about my situation. they apologized and said that they don't know what happened with my application and that they will check and let me know about further steps so I got an interview call few days later.

I had my interview and I expected results last friday but I got nothing and I heard that some people got their results! So I called the admission office today and they said again how they very are sorry, and that they get a lot of applications so they will try to publish the results by the end of this week.

Did anyone had a similar experience with them??
I think this is really unprofessional! Should I take this as a bad sign?! or is this just the problem they have and has nothing to do with my particular application?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
dunja16 wrote:
Hey guys,

so i have a question for admitted candidates. I submitted my application in march session but my recommendation letter was a bit late so when I didn't get an interview call after 2 weeks I assumed they transfered me to a next session. I emailed them, I didn't get any reply and then I finally after couple of weeks i called the admission office to ask them about my situation. they apologized and said that they don't know what happened with my application and that they will check and let me know about further steps so I got an interview call few days later.

I had my interview and I expected results last friday but I got nothing and I heard that some people got their results! So I called the admission office today and they said again how they very are sorry, and that they get a lot of applications so they will try to publish the results by the end of this week.

Did anyone had a similar experience with them??
I think this is really unprofessional! Should I take this as a bad sign?! or is this just the problem they have and has nothing to do with my particular application?

do you have a result now?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi All,

I am looking to pursue Master in International Management for the 2014 intake.
My possible options are as follows -

Country
France
Spain

Duration
2 years
1 year

Other parameters that i am looking at
Placements
Starting salaries
Financial Options

I have already got an offer from ESADE, Barcelona.

My dilemma here is that i was more interested in pursuing my course in France (HEC or ESCP) but have to confirm the ESADE offer before the results of either HEC or ESCP are even out.

Looking for advise as to what would be the best course of action and if its worth the risk to let go ESADE and try for HEC/ESCP. College wise, ESADE fits right into my career goals.

Any advice or guidance on how the college/course at ESADE are would be much appreciated

Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
siddharthdhanuka wrote:
Hi All,

I am looking to pursue Master in International Management for the 2014 intake.
My possible options are as follows -

Country
France
Spain

Duration
2 years
1 year

Other parameters that i am looking at
Placements
Starting salaries
Financial Options

I have already got an offer from ESADE, Barcelona.

My dilemma here is that i was more interested in pursuing my course in France (HEC or ESCP) but have to confirm the ESADE offer before the results of either HEC or ESCP are even out.

Looking for advise as to what would be the best course of action and if its worth the risk to let go ESADE and try for HEC/ESCP. College wise, ESADE fits right into my career goals.

Any advice or guidance on how the college/course at ESADE are would be much appreciated

Thanks.

Hi man,

I saw your message, as I also posted in this thread when I applied last year to ESADE. I am currently studying the Msc in Marketing there, and will try to give you some insights. You should of course try to get more info from HEC and ESCP, but i'll share my opinion :)

For me, ESADE has been an amazing experience so far. Classes are of great quality, and in small numbers of students, which gives a good learning experience and allow everyone to bring value to the discussion. We also have had many interesting guest speakers since the beginning of this term. Workload is appropriate for my programr, I'm not exactly sure about management. I could give you more details, but overall, I am loving it!

Besides, I've lived both in Paris & in Barcelona, and I can tell you Barcelona is an amazing city! The only inconvenient is that ESADE is not in the center of barcelona, but in Sant Cugat, so we have a 45 minutes commute everyday.

Don't hesitate to shoot me an email for more details!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: International Business, Marketing
GMAT 1: 680 Q46 V37
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Dear all,

I have a question regarding the application to ESADE. The recommendation letter template specifically asks about managerial performance. However I have never been in a true leadership position. I started a company with a friend, so I can have him fill one out, but thats it. What should I do? Could I get one filled out by one of my professors instead?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
Technical advice required with the letters of recommendation:

The template provided online is in pdf and there are no cells for typing. Can we "reconstruct" the template in word and have the referee type his/her reponse or does ESADE want hand-written references? Quick answers are much appreciated.

Best regards
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey, I got an invitation for the ESADE interview (MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship + CEMS MIM). Needed your help regarding the interview process.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks so much.

Allan
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V32
Send PM
Could anyone share their experience at ESADE master's from an indian student's perspective? I have received an admit to MSBA program. do indians or non eu people get jobs in spain/ europe after the program?
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts