Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 22:09 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 22:09

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 844 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 844 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
Send PM
Re: Profile Evaluation please [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Accepted.com wrote:
dsehrawat133 wrote:
1) Work experience:
1. Worked as an associate marketing executive for six months in a small company(june 2012-Dec 2012). Tried to understand their manufacturing process and even helped in providing useful improvement tips.
2.Working in Tata Consultancy services since Dec-2012. Have been working in a project for Gilead Sciences,a US based biotechnology company in Commercial Business Intelligence team. I am also involved with Process improvement team in the same project.
3. My father deals in real estate and I have often worked with him but that would not really count as full time work experience since I have assisted him during my graduation.

2.GMAT 770( v:44 q:51 IR:8 AWA:4.5).

3.Graduation :
Computer Science Engineering from ITM college,India . Marks : 67% . Graduation year-2012

4. Extracurricular:

-Part of computer science' Cricket and Table Tennis teams.
-Wrote and Organized a 2-week long murder mystery in college with more than 250 participants.
-Taught more than a 100 poor kids basic maths and english intermittently after college for community service.
-Currently marketing a system(my own idea) that would allow parents to regulary monitor their child's performance in school.
-Write short stories and poems,direct short films--just for fun.
- Published a website during college to provide people solution to any of their problems. Ran it for an year.

5.Target programs :
-Carnegie Mellon(Tepper)
-Emory Goizueta
-Michigan Ross
-UCLA Anderson
-Indian Kelley
-UNC kenan Flagler

6. Planning to apply in Round 1 for 2013-2014.

7. Post-MBA goal :
Work as a consultant for some time and earn enough experience and income to start a business venture in India in 6-7 years from now.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks

Congrats on the stratospheric GMAT.

Are you currently employed and what are you doing?

Linda

I suggest you apply R2, when you are no longer a trainee. Your short tenure as a full-time employee is your biggest weakness. Your GMAT gives you a chance at your target programs with the possible exception of Ross, but it's just a question of whether they are going to see enough growth, leadership, and responsibility in your two years on the job. If you work an additional year before applying and continue to progress during that year, your chances go up significantly.

Best,
Linda
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Profile Evaluation please [#permalink]