Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 10:39 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 10:39

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: Cornell - Class of 2008
Send PM
Send PM
Send PM
Send PM
Hump Day Update with TheRewardBoss – July 2, 2014 (SPG 20% T [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Hump Day Update with TheRewardBoss – July 2, 2014 (SPG 20% Transfer Bonus to AA, Waived Fee Amex Plat Offer)
Don’t have time to sift through BoardingArea and Flyertalk? Here are the Rewarding Highlights from the past week:   Quite a few newsworthy updates, yet not quite newsworthy enough for individual posts. With a busy July 4th weekend coming up, I am posting a hump day update in case I don’t get around to it this weekend. […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Send PM
Top 5 Credit Card Deals For Travel Rewards – July 2014 [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Top 5 Credit Card Deals For Travel Rewards – July 2014
Every month when I update my Top 5 Credit Card Deals for Travel Rewards, I scour the web for the best offers.  I want my readers to come here and find the best offers without all the clutter — these are the offers my I’m signing up for myself or suggesting to friends and family. […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Send PM
How To Find One-Way NYC – Tokyo Award Flights Using Avianca [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: How To Find One-Way NYC – Tokyo Award Flights Using Avianca LifeMiles (12.5k Coach / 25k Business)
  HAVING TROUBLE FINDING ONE-WAY AWARD TO TOKYO USING AVIANCA LIFEMILES? Many people signed up for the 40k Avianca signup bonus from US Bank a few months back (deal no longer live) probably did it for the lucrative one-way award redemption from US to Tokyo for merely 12.5k coach or 25k business class. You may […]
Send PM
Starwood Award Rooms for New Year’s 2016 Now Bookable (12/31 [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Starwood Award Rooms for New Year’s 2016 Now Bookable (12/31/15 – 01/01/16)
Starwood has now released award space for New Year’s 2016! No, not 2015 – I am talking about 12/31/15 – 01/01/16, a full 18 months out.   Do you want to book a room at a Starwood SPG hotel using points?  The closer you get to New Years Eve the harder it gets, especially if […]
Send PM
9 Weekend Getaways From NYC Using Starwood Points [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: 9 Weekend Getaways From NYC Using Starwood Points
Looking for a weekend escape to get out of town this summer?  Using Starwood SPG points?  Me too.   If you didn’t make plans for the 4th of July, here’s your chance to make up for it. Here are 9 short and long weekend getaways that are planned for you. Starwood, my favorite chain, doesn’t have […]
Send PM
UBER now cheaper than a NYC Taxi + $30 free rides for new us [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: UBER now cheaper than a NYC Taxi + $30 free rides for new users
  UBER, the app that lets you hail a cab is now cheaper than a New York City Taxi.   For now… According to VentureBeat, UBER just cut their prices 20% kicking off a price war against yellow taxi’s.  And this lower price includes the tip, so you save even more!  The typical fare will be able […]
Send PM
Getting Around China’s 72 Hour Transit Without Visa (Round T [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Getting Around China’s 72 Hour Transit Without Visa (Round Trip Travel Permitted)
  Thorough write-ups about China’s 72 hour transit without Visa policy have been done by Hack My Trip, MilePoint, One Mile at a Time, and many other bloggers, so I would like to share is my experience from last year, taking on the advice of Rapid Travel Chai when I was in a bit of a […]
Send PM
FLASH GIVEAWAY: $150 United Travel Certificate TONIGHT (Must [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: FLASH GIVEAWAY: $150 United Travel Certificate TONIGHT (Must Redeem by 7/11/14)
Win a $150 UNITED Travel Certificate – MUST BE REDEEMED BY 7/11/14.  DRAWING TONIGHT! I received a $150 travel certificate last year from United for a significantly delayed flight which caused a missed connection, requiring an overnight stay in Denver, Co. Unfortunately, I have not had an opportunity to use the certificate and there are […]
Send PM
Winner of $150 United Cert & Avianca Update (GUM Now 32.5k C [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Winner of $150 United Cert & Avianca Update (GUM Now 32.5k Coach / 65k Biz)  
Winner of $150 United Cert The winner of the Giveaway $150 United certificate is Viv, who wrote United search engine is great for award searches on partner airlines. Congrats to Viv – if your redemption plans change and you end up having no use for the certificate, let me know and I will pick another […]
Send PM
Winner of $150 United Cert & Avianca Update (GUM Now 32.5k C [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Winner of $150 United Cert & Avianca Update (GUM Now 32.5k Coach / 65k Biz)
Winner of $150 United Cert The randomly selected winner of the Giveaway $150 United certificate is Viv, who wrote United search engine is great for award searches on partner airlines. Congrats to Viv – if your redemption plans change and you end up having no use for the certificate, let me know and I will […]
Send PM
Citi AA Exec 100k Bonus DEAD? [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Citi AA Exec 100k Bonus DEAD?
It appears the Citi AA Executive Bonus offer of 100k AA Miles is DEAD. According to the discussion on flyertalk, Wednesday night was the last time the 100k bonus offer link fully worked. People were getting either instant approval or a message to call in.  On Thursday (7/10/14), no one got instant approval, even 1st time […]
Send PM
Weekend Update with TheRewardBoss – July 12, 2014 (Death of [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Weekend Update with TheRewardBoss – July 12, 2014 (Death of Avianca GUM award, United Platinum Trial $100, Uber 20% Off, Citi AA 100K)
  Don’t have time to sift through BoardingArea and Flyertalk?  Here are the Rewarding Highlights from the past week: USA-Tokyo (aka Guam) now costs 250% more using Avianca LifeMiles – one way coach went up from 12.5k to 32.5k and one way business went up from 25k to 65k. It was good while it lasted! Did anyone […]
Send PM
It Works! Citi AA Exec 100k Bonus Zombie Link Resurrected [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: It Works! Citi AA Exec 100k Bonus Zombie Link Resurrected
This Flyertalk user reported that the zombie link for the Citi AA Executive Bonus offer of 100k AA Miles is working again.  He applied and Citi confirmed the offer. I recently reported that the link was dead.  I can only confirm the application link loads and will take an application.  I havent applied for another […]
Send PM
Alternate Ways to Use SPG Starwood Points – Moments by SPG [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Alternate Ways to Use SPG Starwood Points – Moments by SPG
Moments by SPG is an exclusive program for members of SPG® in which hard-earned Starpoints® can be transformed into one-of-a-kind experiences. SPG is your ticket to the ultimate in music, sports and the arts, so check the site frequently for an ever-changing array of great events. Through Moments you’ll find access to: Premium concert tickets Members-only acoustic […]
Send PM
Citi AA Exec 100k – Dead, Alive, Dead, Alive Again, Dead Aga [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Citi AA Exec 100k – Dead, Alive, Dead, Alive Again, Dead Again
The Zombie link for the Citi AA Executive 100k Bonus offer is dead again.  Hopefully not permanently. What a roller-coaster of events! We first learned that the official end date for the Citi Exec 100K sign up offer was June 24, 2014. Thankfully, LM225 from FlyerTalk posted this Zombie link that worked for a few weeks. […]
Send PM
Don’t Over-Pay Again for Hyatt Stays – Hyatt Discount Codes [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Don’t Over-Pay Again for Hyatt Stays – Hyatt Discount Codes (Some are Corporate Codes)
    Have an upcoming vacation?  Looking at a Hyatt Hotels?  Before you book, check out this extensive 60+ page thread on Hyatt Discount Codes. Most larger companies have corporate codes that their employees can use and believe most employees don’t even know that.  Sometimes the codes are meant for business travel only but often they […]
Send PM
Newly Listed Events on Moments by SPG – July 17, 2014 [#permalink]
FROM Reward Boss: Newly Listed Events on Moments by SPG – July 17, 2014
Moments by SPG is an alternate way to redeem SPG Starwood points for events. Here is a list of events that were just listed today: Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, One Direction, and many more
GMAT Club Bot
Newly Listed Events on Moments by SPG – July 17, 2014 [#permalink]
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11