Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 02:39 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 02:39

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Own Kudos [?]: 3083 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE:Business Development (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 121 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Send PM
[#permalink]
citalfo wrote:
I have another HBS self-reporting question.

I transferred after two years. Do I include the classes from my first school in the same form as my degree-granting school? It says to fill out a separate form from each school that granted you a degree, but it doesn't say whether or not to fill out a separate form for each school that DIDN'T grant you a degree. Also, there are like three spaces to upload undergrad grades. Did some people really get undergrad degrees from three schools???

Also, has anyone found a space for an addendum in the HBS application? A couple of my semesters could really benefit from some further explanation, but I can't find a good place to put that.

Thanks for any help!

:shock: :?:

I uploaded the non degree granting school as well. It seemed silly to me to ignore it. In my case, it was a summer program before college - I called hte office and asked them and they said to go ahead and upload it and they'd understand what it was based on that.

No theres nowhere to put the addendum, short of using the essay question to address anything you want.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
It's annoying that these schools are too lazy to look at your actual transcript. For intl applicants, where the transcripts are in a million diff formats, I could see making folks get it translated. But you would think that for the $200+ application fee they could at least take the time to look at your actual transcript.

I know this is unproductive, but I had to say it.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Send PM
[#permalink]
lackeym77 wrote:
It's annoying that these schools are too lazy to look at your actual transcript. For intl applicants, where the transcripts are in a million diff formats, I could see making folks get it translated. But you would think that for the $200+ application fee they could at least take the time to look at your actual transcript.

I know this is unproductive, but I had to say it.

Funny you say that, cause I have the exact opposite view. I LIKE self-reporting. The schools that want me to mail in a real transcript - well, those are a pain - I have to print out some form, mail it to my school, they mail me back something sealed, then I have to mail something else back to the school... what a hassle.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
I am going to leave all of my classes from all of my schools in one sheet.
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]