Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 03:58 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 03:58

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Eternal Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1649 [0]
Given Kudos: 781
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
Still Faithful :-) [#permalink]
I have read the posts of the members as well, and I see many intelligent people who are very serious about their goals. It's a wonderful board!

That having been said, with the exception of opportunists and singles looking for a hook-up, the offer still stands for anyone looking to work together to improve our chances of excelling. Don't worry, I will know if you're serious. :-) BTW, I will respond to the PMs tomorrow or late this evening.

Lia
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72908 [0]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Re: Still Faithful :-) [#permalink]
Expert Reply
lia wrote:
I have read the posts of the members as well, and I see many intelligent people who are very serious about their goals. It's a wonderful board!

That having been said, with the exception of opportunists and singles looking for a hook-up, the offer still stands for anyone looking to work together to improve our chances of excelling. Don't worry, I will know if you're serious. :-) BTW, I will respond to the PMs tomorrow or late this evening.

Lia

Thanks for a Great reply,

I am sorry about the incident; I believe Mr. Praetorian is looking into it.

It may sound surprising to you, but we banned only one person here after a year of existence. If this ban holds true, this will be the second, so it is not like we police things and just kick people out. :lol:

-=
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 839 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Agree with this ban, should have happened long back. Same guy who wrote the 800 post , then deleted it and we had a new member commenting on it. Good Job Praet.
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1539 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Fully agree with the ban as well. I have never seen such an immature member on this board. I have read all his posts all the way back and also wondered how he could still be a member :?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
COMMENTS [#permalink]
U've failed to show any type of evidence to ban me, that message I posted had no graphic details, she said that she wanted some one to study their was reference of kaplan course materials, and in the other 2 posts, I showed completely honesty, those dont violate any rules. U've failed to provide any evidence to support my banning. You can either unban me, or I'll keepl coming back under different names. This is merely a power ploy.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 451 [0]
Send PM
Re: COMMENTS [#permalink]
nikerun22 wrote:
U've failed to show any type of evidence to ban me, that message I posted had no graphic details, she said that she wanted some one to study their was reference of kaplan course materials, and in the other 2 posts, I showed completely honesty, those dont violate any rules. U've failed to provide any evidence to support my banning. You can either unban me, or I'll keepl coming back under different names. This is merely a power ploy.

This gentleman is wasting all our precious time. My advice to all is to ignore this guy one and for all. He'll probablty learn to behave in society
in hard way.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 426 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
This is great forum for GMAT Prep and lets not digress from our objective.
I agree with kpadma and lets just ignore this guy.

Lia : I am an International candidate, currently undergoing a course in ManhattanGMAT, NYC (Just started it last weekend). My Strength is Quant (Hovering around 40-45 ; trying for 50-51) and weakness is Verbal (Around 25; shooting for 45) -- especially RC. Aiming for 99%. Have limited time on weekends and hence the prep is very serious & highly focussed. If you think that this joint prep will be mutually beneficial then email me.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72908 [0]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
[#permalink]
Expert Reply
go2venkat wrote:
This is great forum for GMAT Prep and lets not digress from our objective.
I agree with kpadma and lets just ignore this guy.

Lia : I am an International candidate, currently undergoing a course in ManhattanGMAT, NYC (Just started it last weekend). My Strength is Quant (Hovering around 40-45 ; trying for 50-51) and weakness is Verbal (Around 25; shooting for 45) -- especially RC. Aiming for 99%. Have limited time on weekends and hence the prep is very serious & highly focussed. If you think that this joint prep will be mutually beneficial then email me.

I think the 21 in the user name may refer to the age of the person; does not seem to be mature at all. There is some dialog going via email and it proves that the decision of giving him a boot was right. I had some reservations, but they are no loger valid. I think one should be held accountable for things he/she does and if they mess up, give them a chance to get back, but this individual does not seem to possess any of the above abilities or beliefs.

Good day 8-)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 839 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
There can be way of blocking the ip address itself. BTW, you need to block nikerun22 also.
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
37320 posts