Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 21:14 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 21:14

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Affiliations: U. Chicago, Johns Hopkins, AIGAC
Own Kudos [?]: 192 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Affiliations: U. Chicago, Johns Hopkins, AIGAC
Own Kudos [?]: 192 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
haleiwa3 wrote:
Thanks for the eval.

Since my last post, my company just gave me the opportunity to lead the civil efforts in establishing our new office in Dubai. We are currently negotiating teaming on a project worth $500M, which would equate to $20M in our company engineering fees. This is 2-3x what we currently intake per month and my role would be to figure out how to get this done in 2 years.

So hopefully I'll have more example of a fast track progress. But looks like the volunteer work won't happen.

Anyway, my question is that navy01 is my husband and we were actually going to apply to MBA programs together. Navy01 was the military candidate with excellent leadership, 710 gmat, currently doing the BC MS Finanace degree to help out his 2.9 gpa from Texas A&M. Do you think it helps to point out in our applications that we are looking to apply together? or would that hinder us?

We are looking to apply to schools in a similar area: NYU/Yale/CBS as our first choice, then Wharton, and finally HBS/MIT as our third option.

Any advice for married couples applying together or not applying together.

Thanks in advance!

haleiwa3,

The new project sounds great. I believe schools view married co-applicants positively but you must each still get in on your own merits. So by all means mention that you and your husband are applying to the same school and be sure to mention all the resources that particular school offers for married students.

Good luck,
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]