Last visit was: 04 Jun 2024, 02:04 It is currently 04 Jun 2024, 02:04
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [1]
Concentration: Engineering, English
GPA: 4.4
WE 1: Operations, Marketing
WE 2: Finance, Consulting
WE 3: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="">www.mbaadcom.com</a><!-- w -->
Send PM
Re: Calling all HBS 2011 Applicants!! (Including 2+2) [#permalink]
Bookmarks
humphy wrote:
**Sorry for the semi-spam status of this post, I also dropped it in 2012 thread**

Hello Everyone,

This is a kind of a shot in the dark, but:

I am planning a visit to HBS next Monday (6/20/11), and I will be in town until Tues evening (6/21/11).

I'd love for the chance to treat you to coffee and/or beer and chat with you about HBS during my visit. Don't matter if you are just admitted, currently enrolled, or an alum - I have plenty of questions for any category.

PM me if you are interested in helping this poor soul.

haha! Thanks!

If you have any questions, send me an email (hbs.consultant@gmail.com) or visit my website (https://www.hbsadmissionsconsulting.com).
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Concentration: Engineering, English
GPA: 4.4
WE 1: Operations, Marketing
WE 2: Finance, Consulting
WE 3: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="">www.mbaadcom.com</a><!-- w -->
Send PM
bakerbeach wrote:
ron8sym wrote:
Should we call Eileen or Dee?

I'm truly thankful to all for been so supportive throughout this process. Best of luck to anyone who plans to reapp this year. Do it in R1!!!

It is a good question. I am not sure if any good or specific information will come out from the phone conversation. I kind of remember in the decision letter, Dee said only general questions since she will not have your personal files at hand. Thoughts?

For those who were unfortunately dinged, send me your application and I'll give you my feedback. It's truly an emotional rollercoaster to be on the WL so I empathize.

(hbs.consultant@gmail.com, https://www.hbsadmissionsconsulting.com)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
Send PM
Does anyone know if HBS asks any of these questions year after year?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1227 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
You can visit this website for a list of plausible interview questions that may come up!
https://www.clearadmit.com/wiki/index.ph ... dInterview
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
hey
I am a 1st year engineering student.
I have been following this blog for quite some time now and i wanted to know how my getting involved in business related activities such as B-plan formulation, case studies etc in college would affect my chances when I apply in the 2+2 program?
I actually have an opportunity to do an internship in microfinance this summer or apply for a economics/management/leadership course in LSE but seeing as I am a science student and HBS 2+2 doesnt 'target' business course undergraduates, would it prove to be counter-productive to my chances of getting in?
Should i just stick to internships or other research opportunities in my field and present a 'nerdy' image?
thanks
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
hey
I am a 1st yr student in Delhi College of Engineering(DCE), India.
I have been following this blog for quite some time now and i wanted to know how my getting involved in business related activities such as B-plan formulation, case studies etc in college would affect my chances when I apply in the 2+2 program?
I actually have an opportunity to do an internship in microfinance this summer or apply for a economics/management/leadership course in LSE but seeing as I am a science student and HBS 2+2 doesnt 'target' business course undergraduates, would it prove to be counter-productive to my chances of getting in?
Should i just stick to internships or other research opportunities in my field ?
thanks
Director
Director
Affiliations: HBS Class of 2013
Own Kudos [?]: 163 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Schools: HBS '13 (A)
Send PM
prjy wrote:
hey
I am a 1st yr student in Delhi College of Engineering(DCE), India.
Should i just stick to internships or other research opportunities in my field ?
thanks

This is last year's thread--probably not going to get a lot of responses to it. You'd be better off asking here: calling-all-hbs-2012-applicants-including-114796.html
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73478 [0]
Given Kudos: 19056
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived 'Calling All HBS Applicants' Topic
Hi there,
You've reached an old 'Calling All HBS Applicants' discussion which is now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Looking for the latest discussion? Check out this up-to-date Calling All HBS Applicants Discussion for the most recent conversations on this topic.
Interested in more from this school? Visit our dedicated HBS Forum to dive into all things related to HBS's MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  145   146   147 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6952 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts