Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 20:28 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 20:28

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Stratus Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 217 [0]
Given Kudos: 88
Concentration: Marketing, Organizational Behavior
Schools: Kellogg
GPA: 3.67
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Stratus Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 217 [0]
Given Kudos: 88
Concentration: Marketing, Organizational Behavior
Schools: Kellogg
GPA: 3.67
Send PM
Re: Profile Evaluation Request [#permalink]
Expert Reply
eagle20
Thanks for clarifying. As a Kellogg alum myself, glad to hear you enjoyed your visit there! Our firm can help you in whatever way you think would best serve your needs- so if you chose to just work with us on one of the most competitive schools like Wharton/Booth/Kellogg we could help with that or even do hourly consulting on specific issues. The only other thing I would comment on in your strategy is that if you can you may want to expand your round 1 chances- where in most cases your odds are anywhere from a little to a LOT better so perhaps look at adding one of those R2 schools you mention into R1 to take advantage of your better odds and getting in pipeline for possible $ sooner! Let us know via pm or by visiting our website at StratusPrep if you want to learn more about how we can help you be successful.

eagle20 wrote:
Thanks for the quick response. I am currently in the Mid-atlantic, so hopefully not competing directly with NYC bankers. For undergrad I went to Michigan.

Yeah, I would think I should have a very good shot at Ross and obviously Wharton/Booth/Kellogg are extremely competitive but should have a fighting chance. I have visited all 3 and like them all, especially Kellogg. Then if round 1 doesn't go as planned, I'll be ready with applications to Haas, Darden, Fuqua, etc after doing more research once round 1 applications are done.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Profile Evaluation Request [#permalink]