1) Basic demographic info: 25 years old, male, Venezuela
2) Educational Background: Production Engineering, GMAT score: 590 (Q46, V27), i am trying to get a better score
3) Work experience: 2 years in INELECTRA as Procurement Analyst for oil and gas projects. Industry: Oil and Gas.
4) Extracurriculars: No
5) Short/Long term goals: Work in a service company that offers engineering, procurement, construction and project managment.
6) Schools: I would like to apply to the University of Texas, McCombs.
Please let me know your opinion.
Your profile looks descent however, as aleady quoted by you, please work for towards a GMAT score
Also since your extraC are almost nil, you need to justify that you have done something during your worktenure\pre work days.
Please mention if you have also worked for some social cause, with a NGO (if any) as these will add value to the application
Finally, please elaborate your goals a bit more while applying and try to get good recommendations so that your application gets requsite weightage amidst the competition
All teh best...!!!
If you found my contribution helpful, please click the +1 Kudos button on the left, Thanks