GMAT is only one component that will help ascertain which b-schools you should apply to.
Please write back with some more details about your self, which can include:
1. Your undergrad education and marks.
2. Work experience- number of years; jobs held, roles, responsibilities and achievements.
3. Extra curricular activities and involvements.
4. Career goals- what will you do post MBA.
5. What are your criteria for business schools?
Hope to hear back from you.
Thanks for replying.
1. My undergrad gpa was 7.2/10
2. Right now i am working as a assist elect engg in an MNC from past 2 years i.e. i will have 3 years of work ex when i join next year. My job is fully technical with lot of team work required.
3. Worked in some activities at college level and in the company also; additionally i am also associated with an ngo.
4. I am concentrating on top 40 b schools, which could provide some kind of scholarship and i am looking more towards canadian b schools as they have less tution fees than those of schools of US.
Please look into my profile and advice as possible.