Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 12:09 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 12:09

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Southampton, Sheffield or Salford MBA [#permalink]
Hi Sindhu,

Salford Got AMBA Accrediation last year that is in 2009
Sheffield is a very good University It was ranked 40th in the World's top 100 Universities by one study.Ranked amongst the top 20 universities in Britain and Europe and the faculty of engineering. Which means Sheffield is very Good for technical Education.

Southampton got the status of a University in 1952 and so its alos a very good traditional University but the fees for MBA is Way to High and adding up the Living expenses it would certainly Cross the 20k Mar that you have Set.

So you have to Decide between Salford or Sheffield.

Sheffield is again around 5000 Pounds costlier than the Salford MBA

In UK a Ranking of a University is Based on the RAE which is based on the amount of the research that Happens in an University, For Business Related studies Sheffield and Salford rank More or Less around the same mark.

Having all these Factors in Mind i would recommend Salford.

Salford MBA is Gaining a Very Good Reputation and the Location is Very close to the Manchester as well.

So 5000 GBP is around 3.5 Lakhs which is all the money you would need as a Living Expense.

So select Salford.

Wish you all sucess.

Kalidas
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Salford has been a University since 1967, the course is highly innovative, I suggest you check out the website of the UNI and look at all aspects of the Business School and all the playback videos that describe the University, campus and area.

Salford is in Manchester and is close to the City with all amenities and transport links and the course is gaining a very good reputation.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Sindhu, i have confirmed my place in Salford for MBA this Sep.
Please let me knwo your status, if you are seriously considering Salford or already confirmed it then I would like to catch up with you sometime. Appreciate your response.
GMAT Club Bot