I would really appreciate any input on my chances of getting into the schools I have listed below. I am wanting to study Strategy (more from an Econ perspective than a Psych perspective). If there are any programs you think I shouldn't even bother applying to or any good, but lower-ranked, schools I may have omitted, please let me know.
GMAT: 710 (Q46, V42)
GPA: 3.8 in Finance (Undergrad) from The University of Oklahoma, no masters
Research: None to speak of.
LORs: I have a strong LOR from a supervisor, but I worked during my undergraduate program and did not interact much with professors. I have a couple that are willing to write them for me, but will likeley not be very strong.
Work Experience : Five years working in IT consulting for a Big-4 Accounting firm.
The Strategy/Management programs I am considering applying to are:
- University of Texas at Austin: McCombs
- University of North Carolina: Kenan-Flagler
- Wisconsin School of Business
- Washington University: Olin
- Texas A & M University: Mays
- University of Minnesota: Carlson
- Rice: Jones School of Business
- Pennsylvania State University: Smeal
What do you think? Should I consider retaking the GMAT? Entering a masters program first?
Are there any lower-ranked programs that anyone knows of that have good strategy placement?
Thanks in advance for any help.