I have all the basics down to where I feel like I have eliminated every weakness that I really can, and I'm ready to schedule the test. I have some opinion questions, and I'd really like to get some suggestions:
1. When to take the test? Time of day? I can take off any day of work I choose.
2. I plan to spend one or two weekend days to prep for AWA. While my B.A. is in Literature and feel that I needn't study the basics of good writing, it's vital that I write answers that fit the prototype for which the graders are looking. What ought I do?
3. Bearing in mind that my skills, in relation to one another, are level, what are some of the finer points I ought to be honing?
4. Unless I manage to get my hands on paper test 55, I have only two completely fresh exams both Kaplan
. If my "confidence" isn't an issue, when ought I take these tests?
5. Hypothetically, I have three weekends and and 10 weeknights to devote to studying. Anyone think it's better to review certain topics than others earlier or later?