Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 09:24 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 09:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 154 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Does that mean I would no longer be able to use my first score on applications, or just that ETS will not include that score on the official report they send to the schools?

Has ETS changed the way it scores the GMAT? I really do not understand how my score dropped so far (especially since I felt like I did better on this one than any of the others).

I'm applying to Harvard, Cornell and Tuck. I'm a reapplicant at Cornell (was admitted for 2005 but had to turn down the acceptance) and, as such, would like to apply there early to show I'm still highly interested in their program. Round 1 ends Oct 3 for Cornell and Oct 11 for HBS. When ETS says once per calendar month, that means I can retake the exam on Oct 1, correct?

Thanks for your help and advice!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Any GMAT exam beyond 3 will not be sent as part of the score report. I am sure you could still use it on your application, not sure how you would 'prove' you scored it since ETS sends the 'official' score report and it doesnt seem like they would vouche for you.

Yes, you can take a GMAT per calendar month. so you could theoretically take it on the 31st of a month and then the next day on the 1st.

as for calibration, not sure if they tweaked their algorithm.

good luck to you.
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
37311 posts