Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 14:52 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 14:52

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V44
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 24
Schools: IIM-L '15 (A)
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: 730 With Some Unique Thoughts [#permalink]
MAcc2007 wrote:
asingh203 wrote:

Congrats on the nice score! What were your scores on GMAT preps. Just want to check how close were they to actual GMAT score.

Unfortunately, I didn't take any of the GMAT preps. I seemed to have more than enough to study with the materials I was using.

Pretty sure it is safe to say that GMAT preps are the best CAT out there, so even though it worked well (congrats on the score) for him, the people who are preparing should definitely consider taking them both !
Intern
Intern
Send PM
fonda1957 wrote:
MAcc2007 wrote:
asingh203 wrote:

Congrats on the nice score! What were your scores on GMAT preps. Just want to check how close were they to actual GMAT score.

Unfortunately, I didn't take any of the GMAT preps. I seemed to have more than enough to study with the materials I was using.

Pretty sure it is safe to say that GMAT preps are the best CAT out there, so even though it worked well (congrats on the score) for him, the people who are preparing should definitely consider taking them both !

I honestly would have taken them had I realized they were out there. However, I found out about them pretty late in the game, with about three weeks left.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 24
Schools: IIM-L '15 (A)
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
I am confounded with my MGMAT, Veritas and GMAT Prep scores. I took Veritas a month back and got 730, MGMAT last Sunday and got 680, and GMAT Prep 2 day before yesterday and got 760. Hard to know where my score is lying now.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
asingh203 wrote:
I am confounded with my MGMAT, Veritas and GMAT Prep scores. I took Veritas a month back and got 730, MGMAT last Sunday and got 680, and GMAT Prep 2 day before yesterday and got 760. Hard to know where my score is lying now.

Well, you can see how I did on two different prep systems, one of which was MGMAT. I scored well above my MGMAT average. Theoretically the GMAT Prep test should be the best indicator.
GMAT Club Bot
Moderator:
Founder
37311 posts