Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 07:07 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 07:07

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.65
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 134 [1]
Given Kudos: 36
Send PM
Admissionado
Own Kudos [?]: 2061 [1]
Given Kudos: 69
Schools:Brown University, Harvard Business School
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Re: Admission consultants for international schools [#permalink]
bharatemail wrote:
Hi

I am a indian/IT/Male with a total of 5 years of work experience with 20 months of international experience. I gave gmat recently and got a score of 680(q49, v34) with AWA 5.0. Well it is not a great score, but i think it fits well in with the average gmat score required for the schools in which i ll be applying. I am planning to apply to international schools such as NUS, Nanyang, HKUST, RSM, HEC.

I can find a lot of consultants for US schools on gmatclub. But can somebody help me in finding good admission consultants who can help me with my essays and interviews for the above mentioned international schools ?

Hi Bharat,

Well, first of all, you have a pretty competitive profile for the schools you have shortlisted. At ThinkAdmit, as advisors, we have alumni from HEC and NUS who have extensive experience in the admission process of your target schools. Do feel free to contact us at +91 9560368899 if you want to discuss more.
Stacy Blackman Consulting Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 175 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi bharatemail,

Thanks for posting. We have a number of international admissions consultants who have worked with candidates looking at the schools you listed.

If you would like, you can sign up for a free 30 minute consultation here:

https://www.stacyblackman.com/contact/

Hope to hear from you.

Cheers,

Conrad and the Stacy Blackman Team
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
In general most of the Indian applicants are from engineering background with a good 4-5 years of work experience. So you would need to differentiate yourself from others . Start thinking what makes you unique and what’s that ‘hook’ that will be key to your application. Make sure you follow the ‘show rather than tell’ principle so that the admissions committee could really understand your strengths and differentiating factors Although it is not just the work experience that counts but also what you did there like-what were your achievements, what initiative you took, what changes you drove in your workplace etc. So you need to ensure that in 4 years of work experience you have demonstrated the skills business schools are looking for. This could still put in a strong set of essays for you. Your international work experience can also boost your profile so showcase it well. Tell him about us and we can help him with brainstorming for essays and mock interviews
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1305 [0]
Given Kudos: 76
GPA: 3.82
WE:Account Management (Retail Banking)
Send PM
DO i need to apply to WES for the GPA conversion when i am applying for USA MBA programs at the time of application?
GMAT Club Bot