Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 23:44 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 23:44

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 81 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Schools: Smith '16 (I)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 224 [0]
Given Kudos: 94
Concentration: EE - Power Systems
Schools:McCombs, ISB, Insead, LBS
 Q47  V36 GMAT 2: 700  Q48  V38
GPA: 3.3
WE 1: 1.5
WE 2: 5.5
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 81 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Schools: Smith '16 (I)
Send PM
Affiliations: IIT Alumni Association, ISB Alumni Association
Own Kudos [?]: 136 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
WE:Asset Management (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Re: Am i missing something here..?? [#permalink]
Hi

I think you should enroll for the e-GMAT course - it's cheap, targeted at non natives and gives a much-needed structure to one's verbal preps.

On quants: I think - a key thing to learn is to give oneself a maximum of 1 minute to understand a problem - if, after a minute, you are still confused, take an educated or a blind guess, and MOVE ON. Getting stuck on one problem is the biggest disservice you can do to yourself.

Do have a look at my debrief below in my signature - could help with some strategies.

I, personally, do not believe in taking untimed tests - take the tests in a timed environment, skip the ones you find difficult and go through each solution later - would be my advice.

Some suggestions below:

Please go through the Brutal SC, CR documents on GMATClub - and also the verbal notes by whiplash, Gayathri, spidey etc - all are free downloads. You can download them here: download.php

You could go through the GMATClub SC, CR and RC and PS, DS discussion threads, which are broken down into 700-level questions and 600-level questions. You can find these links here: viewforumtags.php

Also, please go to whiplash's profile and download all the verbal documents you'll find in her signature.

All the best!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Am i missing something here..?? [#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
37312 posts