Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 00:19 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 00:19

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Director
Director
Status:My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Own Kudos [?]: 277 [1]
Given Kudos: 57
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 3671 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Re: Improving the GMAT score-Based on personalised details [#permalink]
mylifeisoracle wrote:
Dear All,

Good Day!!!

I have been targeting a GMAT score 600-630. However my score was fluctuating between 530 and 580(MGMAT TEST) and 530 in GMAT test prep 1(not taken the 2nd test yet). I am able to score in Quant at an average from 39 to 42. My verbal is not going above 30, it just fluctuates between 23 to 27. My aim as per the score comparison chart against the scale I need to achieve 42 in Quant and 34 in verbal to get my desired score. I am pretty confident that I can nail the required score in Quant(but not greater than 42 I suppose as I am aware of my strengths) but Verbal will bring me down I guess. I have made analysis on the verbal part of exam and not able to get the areas where I want to improve. This is because sometime I score good in SC bad in the other 2 section or vice versa. Please also note that in 2011 I took the exam and got 450(I know it is devastating). I am using the materials such as OG 12 and 13, OG quant and verbal supplement(for OG 13), manhattan 8 series book based on OG 12. Please help me out my to improvise my study plan as I have scheduled the exam 30 days from now. Thanks in advance to you guys for the information.

Best Regards,
MBA aspirant.

You have a lot of resources - put them to actual good use.

Don't just skim through the OG books - record your answers, revisit them, view video explanations: https://www.gmatpill.com/official-guide-gmat

For a 30 day study plan - be sure to first focus on your weakest section. Dedicate at least 5 entire days solely on that one section before dedicating 5 full days on your second weakest section. Details are here: https://www.gmatpill.com/gmat-practice-t ... study-plan
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Improving the GMAT score-Based on personalised details [#permalink]