Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 18:24 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 18:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
MFA Brochure – Live [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: MFA Brochure – Live
We are pleased to announce that the Masters in Financial Analysis brochure is now available to download on our website. If you are thinking of applying it will help you in your research to make sure this is the right programme in the right environment for you. You will be able to find out more about the […]

Read the rest of this entry...
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
Highlights of the professional student-led events from the first half [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Highlights of the professional student-led events from the first half of the autumn term 2015
The student clubs at London Business host regular social, cultural and community based events. Examples from the first half of the  autumn term include LBS for London , the brand new LatAm Party, The Manhattan Short Film Festival , LBS Shares and the legendary Diwali Party. The list below will give you a flavour of […]

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
Talk to our MiF student ambassadors! [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Talk to our MiF student ambassadors!
Admissions for our Masters in Finance programme are in full swing for the August 2016 intake and the new classes are beginning to take shape.  If you are planning to apply – or still researching and evaluating your options – have you considered connecting with one of our current students? In addition to the student life […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Our first admits event for the round 1 MBA candidates [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Our first admits event for the round 1 MBA candidates
In December last year, the MBA Recruitment & Admissions Team had the chance to welcome 60 MBA2018 admitted candidates to London for our first Admits Event for Round 1 candidates.  The day was jam packed with presentations starting with a welcome from our Student Association president who highlighted different aspects of student life and activities to get […]

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Schools: Oxford'17 (I)
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
WE:Corporate Finance (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Re: LBS (London): Calling all MIF Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!! [#permalink]
Hi,

Do you guys know whether we are supposed to receive an email for the Admissions Office confirming that our application is indeed complete and will be considered for the appropriate round (deadline was last week)?

Thanks,
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: LBS (London): Calling all MIF Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!! [#permalink]
davidmtl wrote:
Hi,

Do you guys know whether we are supposed to receive an email for the Admissions Office confirming that our application is indeed complete and will be considered for the appropriate round (deadline was last week)?

Thanks,

Hi

Yes, we email all candidates to confirm when their application is complete. Are you sure it is (do we have both your references?)

You can check your status with my team via mifadmissions@london.edu

Peter Johnson
Senior Admissions Manager
Masters in Finance
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Schools: Oxford'17 (I)
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
WE:Corporate Finance (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Hi Mr. Johnson,

Thank you for your reply.

My application is indeed complete but one of my two referees submitted its reference after I had submitted my application and paid for the admissions fee (I assumed that this was not going to be an issue).

I have just sent an email to the address that you have provided.

Best regards,

David
Director
Director
Send PM
GMAT: Practice Makes Perfect [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: GMAT: Practice Makes Perfect
At London Business School, we are committed to ensuring our students are motivated, better prepared and of an incredibly high standard. GMAT (or GRE) are entry requirements for a number of our programmes, which you can opt to take prior to selecting your School or programme or as part of the application process. If you […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Insights from Julia Marsh, Executive Director for the Leadership Progr [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Insights from Julia Marsh, Executive Director for the Leadership Programmes Portfolio at London Business School
We caught up with Julia after the Christmas break, bringing in January classes of the Executive MBA, and the Sloan MSc in Leadership and Strategy, and looking ahead to the next cohort of the EMBA-Global in May – so we asked her a few questions…   The EMBA-Global Americas and Europe and the sister cohort […]

Director
Director
Send PM
It’s not too late to enhance your finance career with our part-time Ma [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: It’s not too late to enhance your finance career with our part-time Masters in Finance
Many experienced professionals considering business school ignore undertaking a Master’s degree – this is a common mistake! Although most Master’s degrees are indeed aimed at recent graduates,  London Business School has a portfolio of programmes specifically designed for more experienced finance professionals – including our Masters in Finance programme, consistently ranked the number #1 post-experience […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Welcoming the Sloan2016 class [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Welcoming the Sloan2016 class
On Monday 11 January, the Recruitment and Admissions team welcomed the Sloan 2016 class on campus. It was fantastic to see all the students come together for the first time. Some of them already met at the Welcome drinks we organised for our new Executive MBA and Sloan MSc students back in December. As soon as our […]

Director
Director
Send PM
The conference season begins [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: The conference season begins
Our conferences can be described as the centrepiece of professional student-led events at London Business School. They provide attendees with the opportunity to debate, network and share ideas with industry pioneers, entrepreneurs, policy makers and government leaders. Also for a number of our students who organise these events they, act as a vehicle for personal […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Welcoming the new Executive MBA class [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Welcoming the new Executive MBA class
On 17th January 2016 we were delighted to welcome our new Executive MBA class on campus. All 118 students from London and Dubai came together for the first time, signalling the beginning of the Orientation week and of the 20 months that will follow. The class, which is made up of 37 nationalities, represents a […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Which leadership programme should you choose? [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Which leadership programme should you choose?
The Recruitment and Admissions team is often approached by prospective students wondering how to decide which leadership programme is best suited for them and at which stage of their career. Our three leadership programmes, the Executive MBA, EMBA-Global and Sloan MSc, vary in many different ways: in their formats, location, the experience of cohort, the […]

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Re: London Business School to launch a new Masters in Financial Analysis [#permalink]
I have a CGPA of 6.95/7.00 in Bachelors of Commerce(Financial Markets) from University of Mumbai,India.
My GRE score is 317(Q:165, V:152) and IELTS 7.5. I have one internship of 1 month(at a local broker's office) and I am currently working in my family business.(since 2 months). Will my low verbal GRE score be a deterrent?What are my chances of getting admitted to Mfin Analysis at LBS-2016?
Director
Director
Send PM
Happy Chinese New Year from London Business School! [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Happy Chinese New Year from London Business School!
London Business School is a very vibrant, active and engaged community and the student clubs are at the heart of the student experience.  As well as regular speaker events and a number of highly-respected conferences they organise a series of social activities. Chinese New Year was another opportunity to strengthen the link between students of […]

Director
Director
Send PM
The ten-minute pitch [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: The ten-minute pitch
If you are invited to an interview for the Executive MBA, you will be asked to give us a ten minute pitch.  This constitutes the first ten minutes of your interview and is a vital chance for you to sell yourself to us.  It is one of the parts of the interview where you have […]

GMAT Club Bot
The ten-minute pitch [#permalink]
   1   2   3   4   5   6   
Moderator:
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
3137 posts