Can you name the least commonly used English letter? Ans: ZQ:
Can you name the weak City?Ans:
1. DEADLY and LETHAL mean the same and used about weapons or poisons. DEADLY is also used of illness but not LETHAL.
2. PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS, a lung disease among miners, is the longest dictionary word in English.
3. NEITHER is always used with a singular noun and verb.
e.g. Neither answer is right.
4. NEITHER OF is used with a plural noun/pronoun & the verb can be singular or plural.
e.g. Neither of us has/have ever been to America before.
5. NONE is used for a group of 3 or more.
e.g. None of my friends helped me.
6. NEITHER is used for a group of 2.
e.g. Neither of my parents helped me.
RC videos rc-through-videos-99566.html
CR videos cr-through-videos-99033.html
SC videos sc-through-videos-98340.html
Quant videos quant-through-videos-102525.html