Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Oct 2014, 23:22

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Online Chat and profile review at GMATClub with Accepted!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
MBA Section Director
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 691

Kudos [?]: 3041 [1] , given: 890

Online Chat and profile review at GMATClub with Accepted! [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2013, 00:43
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post

Join Accepted.com and GMAT Club for a free live online chat with Linda Abraham.

What: Get your MBA-related questions answered. Accepted, a top admissions consulting firm, will be available for a full hour to help you get your questions answered right away. Take this opportunity to ask the questions on your mind about your applications, finding the right fit, essays, why an MBA? or anything else that might be on your mind.

Now you can submit your Resume as an attachment here. Dont forget to mention “Resumes for 1/31/13 chat” as the subject. Linda will handpick 5 of the resumes and do a detailed profile review in the chat!

When: Thursday, Jan 31st from 1-2pm EST

Where: GMAT Club's chatroom located here: http://gmatclub.com/gchat/

Who: Linda Abraham, founder of Accepted.com.

Linda, an MBA graduate from UCLA, has dedicated the past 19 years to helping her clients get accepted to top professional schools throughout the country including, Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Columbia, Kellogg, MIT, Darden, Stern, Michigan, Chicago, INSEAD, LBS and Anderson Business Schools; Harvard, Yale, Stanford, University of Chicago, Columbia, and Boalt Law Schools; and UCSF, UCLA, George Washington, Tulane, NYU, University of Wisconsin, and Tufts Medical Schools. The Wall St. Journal, The New York Times, The Sunday Times of London, Businessweek, and MBA Podcaster are among the media outlets that have sought her expertise in admissions. Linda also lectures, leads online seminars on the same subject, and have presented to organizations as diverse as AMSA, the Graduate Management Admissions Council, JAM, and MBA Admissions Advantage and student groups at UCLA, USC, Pepperdine, and Yeshiva University. In addition, Linda has written or co-authored 13 ebooks on the admissions process.

Join here at the scheduled date and time: http://gmatclub.com/gchat/

If you can't join this chat, don't worry--we'll be hosting more in the near future. Plus, we'll post the conversation so that you can see what was asked and perhaps the advice will help you too!

Interested in an Accepted consulting package? Find out more

Local Time Converter

for those who want easily convert their time zone location

My GMAT Resources
V30-V40: How to do it! | GMATPrep SC | GMATPrep CR | GMATPrep RC | Critical Reasoning Megathread | CR: Numbers and Statistics | CR: Weaken | CR: Strengthen | CR: Assumption | SC: Modifier | SC: Meaning | SC: SV Agreement | RC: Primary Purpose | PS/DS: Numbers and Inequalities | PS/DS: Combinatorics and Coordinates

My MBA Resources
Everything about the MBA Application | Over-Represented MBA woes | Fit Vs Rankings | Low GPA: What you can do | Letter of Recommendation: The Guide | Indian B Schools accepting GMAT score | Why MBA?

My Reviews
Veritas Prep Live Online

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator
Followers: 87

Kudos [?]: 567 [0], given: 107

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Online Chat and profile review at GMATClub with Accepted! [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2013, 03:38
Expert's post
Great initiative man..! But it would have been better if this could have been done over weekends :(
IT guys like me would have got a fair chance to attend the event :wink: and moreover the international time would have been no hindrance then for many I guess...

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || NEW !!! GMAC's IR Prep Tool

GMAT Club guide - OG 11-12-13 || Veritas Blog || Manhattan GMAT Blog

KUDOS please, if you like the post or if it helps :-)

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 691

Kudos [?]: 3041 [0], given: 890

Re: Online Chat and profile review at GMATClub with Accepted! [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2013, 03:41
Expert's post
debayan222 wrote:
Great initiative man..! But it would have been better if this could have been done over weekends :(
IT guys like me would have got a fair chance to attend the event :wink: and moreover the international time would have been no hindrance then for many I guess...

Well on weekends people go out to party and stuffs :D
By the way the chat is at 11pm in India!
Will you not be home by then?

My GMAT Resources
V30-V40: How to do it! | GMATPrep SC | GMATPrep CR | GMATPrep RC | Critical Reasoning Megathread | CR: Numbers and Statistics | CR: Weaken | CR: Strengthen | CR: Assumption | SC: Modifier | SC: Meaning | SC: SV Agreement | RC: Primary Purpose | PS/DS: Numbers and Inequalities | PS/DS: Combinatorics and Coordinates

My MBA Resources
Everything about the MBA Application | Over-Represented MBA woes | Fit Vs Rankings | Low GPA: What you can do | Letter of Recommendation: The Guide | Indian B Schools accepting GMAT score | Why MBA?

My Reviews
Veritas Prep Live Online

Expert Post
Followers: 312

Kudos [?]: 2619 [0], given: 696

Re: Online Chat and profile review at GMATClub with Accepted! [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2013, 04:03
Expert's post
Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator
Followers: 87

Kudos [?]: 567 [0], given: 107

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Online Chat and profile review at GMATClub with Accepted! [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2013, 04:22
Expert's post
souvik101990 wrote:
debayan222 wrote:

Well on weekends people go out to party and stuffs :D
By the way the chat is at 11pm in India!
Will you not be home by then?

I know it's at late night in India..But on weekdays,I think it's more or less common to Indian IT guys especially. to be at home just by that time or even after that..however,there are scopes surely that people can attend still.

But on weekends,apart from party and all,still we can have better chances I think.However,it's my opinion only.. :)

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || NEW !!! GMAC's IR Prep Tool

GMAT Club guide - OG 11-12-13 || Veritas Blog || Manhattan GMAT Blog

KUDOS please, if you like the post or if it helps :-)

Current Student
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: Olin - Wash U - Class of 2015
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 35

Kudos [?]: 369 [0], given: 23

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Online Chat and profile review at GMATClub with Accepted! [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2013, 06:23
Excellent initiative. Unfortunately, not for the people on the other side of the globe. It would be 2-3am on a weekday for me :(
I'd encourage everyone to participate to get maximum benefit for themselves and we'll also get to read a richer chat transcript subsequently. :-D

Lets Kudos!!! ;-)
Black Friday Debrief

CEO
CEO
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
Schools: ISB '15 (M)
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V31
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
Followers: 182

Kudos [?]: 989 [0], given: 235

Reviews Badge
Re: Online Chat and profile review at GMATClub with Accepted! [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2013, 07:24
Very bad time for me too, but I will definitely join the event :)

Fight for your dreams :For all those who fear from Verbal- lets give it a fight

Money Saved is the Money Earned :)

Jo Bole So Nihaal , Sat Shri Akaal

:thanks Support GMAT Club by putting a GMAT Club badge on your blog/Facebook :thanks

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Gmat test review :
670-to-710-a-long-journey-without-destination-still-happy-141642.html

Re: Online Chat and profile review at GMATClub with Accepted!   [#permalink] 26 Jan 2013, 07:24