Last visit was: 08 May 2024, 01:21 It is currently 08 May 2024, 01:21

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 230 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
WE:Corporate Finance (Other)
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 447 [0]
Given Kudos: 74
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
WE:Sales (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Submitting the applications [#permalink]
Thanks cheetarah1980 and sudish!
Yeah I am talking about applying for Fall 2013....Actually I want to apply for the Round 1 of the next earliest session..which I think is Fall 2013 only?
Some colleges have rolling admissions..they review your app as soon as you submit..and the process for the admission starts..
So I was just wondering what top colleges have rolling admissions..so that at least I have some exp of interviews before I appear for the interview of colleges of my dreams :wink: :idea:
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 447 [1]
Given Kudos: 74
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
WE:Sales (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Kudos
GottaWin wrote:
Thanks cheetarah1980 and sudish!
Yeah I am talking about applying for Fall 2013....Actually I want to apply for the Round 1 of the next earliest session..which I think is Fall 2013 only?
Some colleges have rolling admissions..they review your app as soon as you submit..and the process for the admission starts..
So I was just wondering what top colleges have rolling admissions..so that at least I have some exp of interviews before I appear for the interview of colleges of my dreams :wink: :idea:

Columbia has rolling admissions. Most other top schools have application rounds with firm deadlines. R1 applications for Fall 2013 will likely be due in Oct/Nov 2012. These applications won't be available for you to start until this summer at the earliest. Many schools will even change their essay questions from this year to next year. So just sit tight for a few months and let this application season play out. While you're waiting try to make yourself the strongest candidate possible. I also highly recommend visiting schools this spring. It will give you a much better idea of what life is like at the schools you are considering and help you fine tune your list. It is much easier to visit when you are not working on applications too.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks for the insights cheetarah1980! Thats really helpful!! :-D
You are right, I should def visit the schools...
Hey, what do you think I should be doing to make myself "the strongest candidate possible"?
I have some certificates working for a few different organizations and NGOs..and some participation certificates for a few extra curricular events...
What else should I do to enrich my profile?

Thanks for the help!
GMAT Club Bot