Last visit was: 07 Jun 2024, 18:04 It is currently 07 Jun 2024, 18:04
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Tutor
Own Kudos [?]: 2116 [0]
Given Kudos: 100
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
Schools: XLRI (A)
GMAT 1: 700 Q51 V31
GPA: 3
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Tutor
Send PM
Re: Guys.. my hopes are draining.. help!!! [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Hi,

Regarding Tests:
Am not sure about this.

Regarding Quant:
Did you try grockit.com? For every question they have a timer of less than 2:30mins. So it will definetly help you in improving your speed. Also, it will be good to create an error log first before going forward. It will help you track your progress in a better way! And in the longer run will give you the result!

Regarding Verbal:
Am not sure if its the right time to try a new book but if you can efford then i will suggest you to try
SC: Thursdays with Ron! Trust me it will help you a LOT! (SC score will go up buy 3-4 points for sure!)
CR: Powerscore CR bible! (Take myw ord you can solve any question after reading thsi book! It wont take more than 3 days to finish this with confidence!)
RC: am not very good at this either. But do watch "Main idea" questions suessions by Ron in the Thursdays with Ron series! (You will get that questions right without fail with a 100% accuracy!)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,

thanks again for your reply.. I took your advice and was working out some problems from grockit yesterday.. pretty true about helping me finish off sums within time the limit..

I was just wondering what "thursdays with Ron" is.. is it a book? I cant find it on Flipkart.. or is this an online session or something?

My biggest weakness is RC too :)..

thanks and regards
Vivek

nktdotgupta wrote:
Hi,

Regarding Tests:
Am not sure about this.

Regarding Quant:
Did you try grockit.com? For every question they have a timer of less than 2:30mins. So it will definetly help you in improving your speed. Also, it will be good to create an error log first before going forward. It will help you track your progress in a better way! And in the longer run will give you the result!

Regarding Verbal:
Am not sure if its the right time to try a new book but if you can efford then i will suggest you to try
SC: Thursdays with Ron! Trust me it will help you a LOT! (SC score will go up buy 3-4 points for sure!)
CR: Powerscore CR bible! (Take myw ord you can solve any question after reading thsi book! It wont take more than 3 days to finish this with confidence!)
RC: am not very good at this either. But do watch "Main idea" questions suessions by Ron in the Thursdays with Ron series! (You will get that questions right without fail with a 100% accuracy!)
Tutor
Send PM
Expert Reply
Thursday's with Ron are free online video sessions by Ron (a Mahattan tutor)
Link for one of the video's is

you can find more links like this at the top of this video.

Good Luck for your prep!
GMAT Club Bot