Last visit was: 06 May 2024, 04:26 It is currently 06 May 2024, 04:26

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Find Similar Topics  Add a Tag
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Status:Assisting candidates to get admit in to top global business schools
Affiliations: MBA
Own Kudos [?]: 204 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Schools:HEC, Paris
WE 1: 9 Years
Send PM
Re: GMAT 720(Q50,V37)->Indian IT male 5.5yrs,which USA B school? [#permalink]
Hi Ashesh,

You have good GMAT /GPA. I would suggest you to target Tuck, Berkely-Haas, Chicago-Booth, Kellogg, Ross, Emory, McDonough, ISB, NUS and Nanyang. You may try your chance sin b-schools by clicking https://www.general-ed.com/bschool-selector. These are few good schools with decent placement rate in consulting post-MBA.

The next step would be to skilfully write application essays and showcase some team work skills, leadership traits & achievements in or outside workplace and demonstrate ability to work with others, ability to contribute to the classroom and other aptitudes during final interviews.

Let me know in case of any assistance required. You can PM your number to have a detail discussion and selection of b-schools.

Cheers!!
Neha

asheshchoudhury wrote:
Hi,

Could you please evaluate my profile below

Academics:
GMAT: 720
Grad: Engineer . 82.30 %
12th: 85.7%
10th: 86.5%

I have a total of 5.5 years of IT work experience (2 year international experience,currently in USA), where
- Currently I am 'team leader' of a team of six employees spread across three India locations.
- Have been a regular trainer, conducting multiple training of batches of 15-20 employees for the company.
- Am involved in the hiring process of the company, and have visited Engineering Grad schools for hiring on company's behalf.

I am targeting IT and IT consulting profiles after MBA graduation, and since I am looking for a profile change, not an industry shift.

Considering I am smack in the middle of much famed Indian male IT demographic, please suggest on the following:

- Which U.S. schools should be considered within my profile and GMAT score range? schorlarship would be a BIG factor for me,so if you could suggest some schools which traditioanly shells out good schoarship in USA.

-Which Indian B-schools Should I apply for ?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: GMAT 720(Q50,V37)->Indian IT male 5.5yrs,which USA B school? [#permalink]
Moderator:
Admitted - Which School Forum Moderator
1130 posts