Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 22:59 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 22:59

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 167
Schools: ESSEC (II)
GMAT Focus 1:
675 Q84 V86 DI81
GPA: 9.2
Send PM
Manager
Manager
GMAT Focus 1:
675 Q84 V86 DI81
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 78 [0]
Given Kudos: 125
Concentration: International Business, Technology
GMAT 1: 530 Q40 V21
GMAT 2: 720 Q47 V42
GPA: 4
WE:Information Technology (Health Care)
Send PM
Re: ESSEC MiM 2023 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
dhavgod wrote:
Yes, it’s working. However there are only 14 slots, does that mean up to 48 people would have gotten shortlisted? (3x per slot?)

Hey, no. There would be more than that. You’ll mostly have 3 people interviewing, 2 alumni and a person from ad com. Good luck guys! Congrats on the short list!

dhavgod wrote:
Yes, it’s working. However there are only 14 slots, does that mean up to 48 people would have gotten shortlisted? (3x per slot?)

The other slots are probably already taken :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 333
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
GPA: 4.0
WE:Analyst (Accounting)
Send PM
Is there any Whats_App group for the admitted students?

*Whats_App
Manager
Manager
GMAT Focus 1:
675 Q84 V86 DI81
Send PM
Hey eveyone,
after everyones interviews, it’d nice to share your interview debriefs as it’ll help each of us to understand the potential questions based on each profile and be thoroughly prepared.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 44
GPA: 3.68
Send PM
rakshitkonchada wrote:
Hey eveyone, after everyones interviews, it’d nice to share your interview debriefs as it’ll help each of us to understand the potential questions based on each profile and be thoroughly prepared.

+1
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT Focus 1:
585 Q77 V83 DI77
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
Kudos
Hi all, just had my ESSEC MIM interview and I wanted to share some information to help everyone. It was a pretty casual experience, I logged on too early and they forgot to make a waiting room so I almost saw another candidates score (haha!); we started with intros from everyone, then went into why an MIM program and why ESSEC specifically. I have a science background and wanted to work in pharma/biotech/stem fields, and an interviewer asked me about how i thought the pharma industry handled covid. I think this was an impromptu question to check my understanding of the industry, so be prepared to answer questions on your chosen industry. Didn’t actually touch upon my resume during the interview, it was more based on fit and motivation. Good luck everyone!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT Focus 1:
675 Q84 V84 DI82
Send PM
I did my interview today too, it was chill but they try to block you on subject you are supposed to know, so be prepared and avoid talking about thing you don’t 100% know
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT Focus 1:
585 Q77 V83 DI77
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
^ Good to keep in mind; I was lucky and knew the answer to my question really well but it is also important to be cognizant of what you do and do not know
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Anyone who appeared for the Asia Pacific campus ?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Anyone who has interview tomorrow ?
Manager
Manager
GMAT Focus 1:
675 Q84 V86 DI81
Send PM
Does anyone have an interview tomorrow? Can I get any last-minute tips?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 78 [0]
Given Kudos: 125
Concentration: International Business, Technology
GMAT 1: 530 Q40 V21
GMAT 2: 720 Q47 V42
GPA: 4
WE:Information Technology (Health Care)
Send PM
rakshitkonchada wrote:
Does anyone have an interview tomorrow? Can I get any last-minute tips?

Know your application thoroughly! Don’t miss out any thing you may have mentioned on it and have in depth knowledge of it. Cheers, hope you ace it

Sorry if it’s too last minute - but it’s going to be a very great conversation with some great people.

Chill out! And enjoy the interview
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Anyone who has we interviewed by the Singapore panel ? My interview lasted for approx 35 mins
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
GMAT Focus 1:
675 Q84 V86 DI81
Send PM