Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 05:43 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 05:43

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10017 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 58
Schools: ESSEC '21
GMAT 1: 490 Q38 V19
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: ESSEC '21
Send PM
Re: Calling all ESSEC Business School MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)!! [#permalink]
Lemukani227 wrote:
Hello,

I am going through my application process right now. I can't believe how tough it is. I am studying for my GMAT exam which is going so badly. And I have a few weeks until my exam. My emotions are a mess. I am a mess. And I am just here for support. If anyone is applying to essec 2019, please post something. Anything. Thanks

Same here. Running through the same phase. When are you writting GMAT? I am writting it on 21st and don't know what will happen as I am getting very pathetic score in mock tests. What was your score in GMATPrep 1 and 2?
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10017 [1]
Send PM
Re: Calling all ESSEC Business School MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)!! [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
nishantneuton wrote:
Lemukani227 wrote:
Hello,

I am going through my application process right now. I can't believe how tough it is. I am studying for my GMAT exam which is going so badly. And I have a few weeks until my exam. My emotions are a mess. I am a mess. And I am just here for support. If anyone is applying to essec 2019, please post something. Anything. Thanks

Same here. Running through the same phase. When are you writting GMAT? I am writting it on 21st and don't know what will happen as I am getting very pathetic score in mock tests. What was your score in GMATPrep 1 and 2?

Good luck dude! Although I am not sure how much time you have in hand but this is something I would certainly recommend you read..
What to do 30-14-7-3-1 Days before the GMAT
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10017 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Late at posting this but here are deadlines for the 2019-2020 application.

ESSEC MBA 2019-2021 Deadlines
R1R2R3R4
Application DeadlineSeptember 30th 2018December 2nd 2018February 3rd 2019March 31st 2019
Interview Decision Notification----
Final Decision Notification----
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Send PM
Narenn wrote:
Welcome to all ESSEC 2019 Intake applicants. Use this platform to meet fellow applicants, exchange ideas/information, discuss application strategies, share interview/school visit experiences, and boost each other's morale to face the tough admission process. Happy networking!

Add ESSEC to your profile | ESSEC Decision Tracker & Historical Admit Data | Admission Deadlines

Hello.. I want to apply for essec 2020 batch i will take my gmat on feb19.. When should i apply?

Posted from my mobile device
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
Ranji12 wrote:
Hello.. I want to apply for essec 2020 batch i will take my gmat on feb19.. When should i apply?

Check out the application deadlines. There's just one deadline after your planned GMAT date i.e. March 31st 2019 (Round 4). If you could take the GMAT in last week of Jan, you can catch R3.
https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... l#p2134674
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 570 Q42 V27
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Hello,

I just received my acceptance letter for the program. Does anyone around here got accepted too? looking forward to meet you all in August 2019!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Hi my name is Shubhashish Sharma and I was planning to apply for the fall 2019 GMBA session with Finance major. Here's a brief about myself:

I am a CFA CHarterholder(All 3 levels cleared) with 4.5 years of experience , I am also an Intermediate Chartered Accountant, I ahve completed my undergrad with 55% aggregate and have scored just 590 in the GMAT. DO u guys think I should even apply, do u think I even stand a chance??
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Send PM
Shubhashish17 wrote:
Hi my name is Shubhashish Sharma and I was planning to apply for the fall 2019 GMBA session with Finance major. Here's a brief about myself:

I am a CFA CHarterholder(All 3 levels cleared) with 4.5 years of experience , I am also an Intermediate Chartered Accountant, I ahve completed my undergrad with 55% aggregate and have scored just 590 in the GMAT. DO u guys think I should even apply, do u think I even stand a chance??

Did you end up applying?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Send PM
Gator29 wrote:
Hello,

I just received my acceptance letter for the program. Does anyone around here got accepted too? looking forward to meet you all in August 2019!

Can you please share your profile? Thanks.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 369 [0]
Given Kudos: 124
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.5
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
I just submitted my application in R2 for 2019 intake . Waiting for my results now

Manager
Manager
Send PM
Shbm wrote:
Gator29 wrote:
Hello,

Can you please share your profile? Thanks.

Please share your profile along with GMAT score

Manager
Manager
Send PM
Gator29 wrote:
Hello,

Please share your profile along with GMAT score

Manager
Manager
Send PM
Gator29 wrote:
Hello,

I just received my acceptance letter for the program. Does anyone around here got accepted too? looking forward to meeting you all in August 2019!

Hi Gator29, Can you please tell me in how many days after Interview, you got an acceptance letter? It has been a week I gave an interview.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
GMAT 1: 570 Q42 V27
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Kudos
Cbirole wrote:
Gator29 wrote:
Hello,

I just received my acceptance letter for the program. Does anyone around here got accepted too? looking forward to meeting you all in August 2019!

Hi Gator29, Can you please tell me in how many days after Interview, you got an acceptance letter? It has been a week I gave an interview.

Hello,

It was 8 days after the interview that I got the acceptance letter. It might be up to 10 days, so you should be receiving news very soon. Best of luck!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Gator29 wrote:
Cbirole wrote:
Gator29 wrote:
Hello,

Hello,

It was 8 days after the interview that I got the acceptance letter. It might be up to 10 days, so you should be receiving news very soon. Best of luck!

I was expecting the same. But then I realized its holiday period so I am giving some slack to Adcoms. Also in Interview when I asked about a tentative time of result, they said it will be before 5th Jan. The increasing number of days are just fueling my anxiety level. Hope for the best
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 369 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
I have received an admit letter for 2019 Sept Intake with the major of Lux. Any https://gmatclub.com/chat group for the same ? It will be great to be connected

Intern
Intern
Send PM
I applied for MiM in ESSEC on 3rd Jan and still haven't received their decision. How long does it take for them to convey the decision?

GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts