GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Sep 2018, 15:52

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all ESSEC Business School MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)!!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
MBA Section Director
User avatar
D
Status: Back to work...
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 5582
Location: India
City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Calling all ESSEC Business School MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Aug 2018, 22:37
Welcome to all ESSEC 2019 Intake applicants. Use this platform to meet fellow applicants, exchange ideas/information, discuss application strategies, share interview/school visit experiences, and boost each other's morale to face the tough admission process. Happy networking!

Add ESSEC to your profile | ESSEC Decision Tracker & Historical Admit Data | Admission Deadlines




_________________

Chances of Getting Admitted After an Interview [Data Crunch]


Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

MBA Section Director
User avatar
D
Status: Back to work...
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 5582
Location: India
City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all ESSEC Business School MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Aug 2018, 22:38
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Jul 2018
Posts: 1
Schools: ESSEC '21
Re: Calling all ESSEC Business School MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2018, 03:08
Hello,

I am going through my application process right now. I can't believe how tough it is. I am studying for my GMAT exam which is going so badly. And I have a few weeks until my exam. My emotions are a mess. I am a mess. And I am just here for support. If anyone is applying to essec 2019, please post something. Anything. Thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Aug 2018
Posts: 3
Schools: ESSEC '21
Re: Calling all ESSEC Business School MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2018, 22:37
Lemukani227 wrote:
Hello,

I am going through my application process right now. I can't believe how tough it is. I am studying for my GMAT exam which is going so badly. And I have a few weeks until my exam. My emotions are a mess. I am a mess. And I am just here for support. If anyone is applying to essec 2019, please post something. Anything. Thanks


Same here. Running through the same phase. When are you writting GMAT? I am writting it on 21st and don't know what will happen as I am getting very pathetic score in mock tests. What was your score in GMATPrep 1 and 2?
MBA Section Director
User avatar
D
Status: Back to work...
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 5582
Location: India
City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all ESSEC Business School MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2018, 22:55
1
nishantneuton wrote:
Lemukani227 wrote:
Hello,

I am going through my application process right now. I can't believe how tough it is. I am studying for my GMAT exam which is going so badly. And I have a few weeks until my exam. My emotions are a mess. I am a mess. And I am just here for support. If anyone is applying to essec 2019, please post something. Anything. Thanks


Same here. Running through the same phase. When are you writting GMAT? I am writting it on 21st and don't know what will happen as I am getting very pathetic score in mock tests. What was your score in GMATPrep 1 and 2?


Good luck dude! Although I am not sure how much time you have in hand but this is something I would certainly recommend you read..
What to do 30-14-7-3-1 Days before the GMAT
_________________

Chances of Getting Admitted After an Interview [Data Crunch]


Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

MBA Section Director
User avatar
D
Status: Back to work...
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 5582
Location: India
City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all ESSEC Business School MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2018, 22:58
Late at posting this but here are deadlines for the 2019-2020 application.

ESSEC MBA 2019-2021 Deadlines
R1R2R3R4
Application DeadlineSeptember 30th 2018December 2nd 2018February 3rd 2019March 31st 2019
Interview Decision Notification----
Final Decision Notification----

_________________

Chances of Getting Admitted After an Interview [Data Crunch]


Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Jul 2018
Posts: 7
Re: Calling all ESSEC Business School MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2018, 00:57
Narenn wrote:
Welcome to all ESSEC 2019 Intake applicants. Use this platform to meet fellow applicants, exchange ideas/information, discuss application strategies, share interview/school visit experiences, and boost each other's morale to face the tough admission process. Happy networking!


Add ESSEC to your profile | ESSEC Decision Tracker & Historical Admit Data | Admission Deadlines






Hello.. I want to apply for essec 2020 batch i will take my gmat on feb19.. When should i apply?

Posted from my mobile device
Re: Calling all ESSEC Business School MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)!! &nbs [#permalink] 19 Sep 2018, 00:57
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all ESSEC Business School MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)!!

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.