Last visit was: 05 May 2024, 22:41 It is currently 05 May 2024, 22:41

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 515 [0]
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 844 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Dear Hjort and Linda,

Thank you for your suggestions. It is indeed very helpful for me.

Hjort-
just a clarification, you ment Texas A&M by texas right?

I dint know that vandy would give good scholarships, thanks for mentioning it.

Could I get to know schools that give generious aid(coming into a school with aid, among a set of similar rated schools, will make life a lot more easier in convincing immingration authorities to provide a student visa from India)?

Thank You,
-Nagesh.
CEO
CEO
Send PM
[#permalink]
Hi again,

Texas A&M Mays is a good school, but not the one I had in mind. I meant to write the University of Texas at Austin (McCombs). In part this is based on the strengths of the business school, in part based on the University of Texas at Austin as a whole, and in part because of the region.

You might want to contact schools that have strong merit aid packages available to international students to see if you are likely to meet their selection criteria.

Hjort
CEO
CEO
Send PM
[#permalink]
Another great opportunity for you to consider is the Information Systems scholar at Case Western.

"Information Systems Scholars: Up to twenty, half or full-tuition scholarships granted each year. To be considered for the IS scholars program, you must have at least a 620 score on the GMAT, programming proficiency or other hands-on development experience, and a demonstrated interest in the application of technology. The latter is demonstrated through a detailed essay describing those interests, submitted as part of the MBA application. This essay should be submitted as the fifth "optional" essay in addition to the four required essays in the MBA application materials."

Hjort
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]