Last visit was: 04 May 2024, 15:48 It is currently 04 May 2024, 15:48

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 3053 [0]
Given Kudos: 157
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 3053 [0]
Given Kudos: 157
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
Send PM
Re: gmat advice sought - 3 weeks left [#permalink]
Actually, there are certain courses like Knewton & gmat pill that offer a 50 point money back guarantee. But, again I dont think those will be available for such a short period of time.

But never give up hope, you can make it provided you allocate your time wisely. Why dont you try some new CATs like of 800 score.com. Take a CAT after every 2 or 3 days and go through the explanation of every question in detail

Best of luck & keep us posted.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I only have 2 suggestions and they are not very technical, but I hope they help.

Quant: Just do as many of the OG questions as you possibly can, starting at the beginning. You need to make sure you get the early questions on the test right (i.e. the easy ones) to ensure your score goes above the desired level. Practice makes perfect. I know people that are not particularly gifted at math, but have earned perfect scores just by practicing - A LOT.

Verbal: Try reading as much as you can, but read deliberately. Find well written articles, and try to maintain your attention throughout the entire article, so that you could summarize the structure of the article to someone if they were to ask you. Again, this is a matter of practice, so do it a lot.

Best of luck.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
thanks guys for your input. from what I read, I think I have no other choice but to organize myself and study alone with the materials I have. Great challenge :) will keep you posted!

I will 'eat' the gmat,
ceo1000
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Hi!

I take classes using online e.g. Skype. Math is my core strength area and I have excelled in this subject in the past especially in statistics, probability, calculus e.g. differential equations, Integration etc. I can provide college level Mathematics help in subjects like pre algebra, statistics, Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, thinking and Logical Reasoning skills to students and adults at all levels. I am pretty adept in online algebra sessions.

My approach respects the student's personality and capabilities while challenging their thinking and perceptions. Subjects: Pre calculus, Calculus, Mathematics, Pre algebra, Algebra, Trigonometry, Statistics. I have completed my MBA and PHD in mathematics. I charge USD 25 per hour payable thru' PAYPAL. I have been tutoring now for the last 5 years.

my skype id - mankvs
You may contact me on mnjkr123 at hotmail dot com

Regards,

mnjkr
GMAT Club Bot