I am from Peru.
It was my second attempt in the GMAT. I improved from 580 to 680 (Q49, V35).
I paste again my profile if you need it. I am interested in HBS, MIT, Stanford, and Chicago University.
This is my profile:
GMAT: 680 Q49 V35 (My native language is Spanish)
GPA: I suppose it is 4.0 because I was the best student of my class during college. (There is no GPA in my country)
Bachelor degree with honors: My thesis research received the highest degree, even the jury recomended to publish the thesis.
I was the best student in other specialization programs in which top students of diverse universities participated.
- 10 years
- I worked in the most important think tank of my country, also in the biggest bank. Then, in order to live a more meaningful life, I decided to quit from the bank and work in the government in order to design financial programs to help exporters and SMEs.
- I represented my country in international meetings outside my country during my work in the government.
- I was part of the team of the government to help exporters financially during the current internacional financial crisis.
- Also, I have been interviewed as an expert in some of the most important newspapers and radios of my country.
- I founded two organizations conformed by college students to develop leadership skills and make a difference in our comunity
Thank you for any comment you could provide :D