Last visit was: 08 May 2024, 21:58 It is currently 08 May 2024, 21:58

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: Founder, Amerasia Consulting Group
Own Kudos [?]: 268 [0]
Given Kudos: 264
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: Founder, Amerasia Consulting Group
Own Kudos [?]: 268 [0]
Given Kudos: 264
Send PM
Re: Profile Eval and Advice [#permalink]
Expert Reply
aj16 wrote:
I apologize. I guess I wasn't clear. What I meant was that I would be 27 years old when I start my MBA. I'm only 21 right now and just trying to figure out what path I can follow in the coming years.

So far it seems that you are making all the right moves with respect to your undergraduate academic performance and leadership opportunities. I would take that offer from Deloitte, while exploring other opportunities to get in and one of the more strategic management consulting firms -- McKinsey, Boston Consulting Group and Bain.
the one thing that is going to be particularly important going forward and upon graduation is your extracurricular experiences. You want to make sure that whatever you continue to post here and it is leadership oriented and builds upon some of the themes of your undergrad. Remember that consistency tells the admissions committee that you are really dedicated to the cause -- a cost that is beyond yourself and beyond your professional endeavors. This is important because when you state your short and long-term goals, if they happen to wax slightly philanthropic or socially aware, your long history tells them that you really are dedicated to combining professional and personal experiences for the good of humanity -- in the long run. This is what leaves an admissions committee smiling and feeling good about letting you into their program.
I hope this helps.

Respectfully,
Paul Lanzillotti
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Profile Eval and Advice [#permalink]