Last visit was: 04 May 2024, 23:29 It is currently 04 May 2024, 23:29

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [1]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 134 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Re: Suggest Admission Consultants in Pune/Mumbai Area [#permalink]
Having a low GMAT score was a major setback in the entire application. Rahul from MBA Dream helped me bridge the gap through the other aspects of my application. He took time to understand my career aspirations and helped me shortlist the schools accordingly. He was always approachable and patiently resolved all doubts related to the applications.

The quality of essay edits was top notch. Moreover, he was also quite flexible with the number of schools to apply to which helped me maximize my chances of securing an admit with the low GMAT score. I secured admits from schools in both the US and Canada with scholarships.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
It was a great decision to have contacted Rahul Sir to enhance my chances of securing my dream admission. During our first call, I was motivated by his words and executed all his suggestions.
Over many months, I was thoroughly guided on each step of the application to nullify my shortcomings. Finally, I got two admitted to my dream colleges.
I would like to thank Rahul Sir for guiding me through the entire process and making my dream successful. If anyone is looking for assistance in B-School applications, then look no forward than MBA Dream.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
It was a great decision to have contacted Rahul Sir to enhance my chances of securing my dream admission. During our first call, I was motivated by his words and executed all his suggestions.
Over many months, I was thoroughly guided on each step of the application to nullify my shortcomings. Finally, I got two admits from my dream colleges.
I would like to thank Rahul Sir for guiding me through the entire process and making my dream successful. If anyone is looking for assistance in B-School applications, then look no forward than MBA Dream.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 57
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GMAT 2: 700 Q50 V35
GPA: 3
Send PM
As soon as I was done with the GMAT, I moved on to the next stage. I already knew that shortlisting colleges, writing perfect essays, and preparing for interviews were not going to be a cakewalk. I was crystal clear that I wanted professional guidance to put my best foot forward in the college application. After a tiresome amount of research, I came across Rahul sir from MBADreams. After my interaction with him, I was convinced to continue with MBAdreams.

Throughout my application process, the following factors really stood out for me:

1. Rahul sir was professional and at the same time was like a big brother who actually cared for my admission into the B-school of my choice.

2. He worked with me on building a story for my essay and helped me at every step. He was highly patient throughout the process and was always ready to help. He worked with me to perfect the essay and only after I was satisfied with the draft, we finalized any essay.

3. As opposed to many other consultants, he was highly approachable and pragmatic.

I would highly recommend MBADream to anyone who needs structured guidance and wise mentorship.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 29
Concentration: Marketing, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GRE 1: Q164 V159
GPA: 3.7
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
I was lucky to stumble upon MBA Dream's website when looking for help with my MBA applications.
Working with Rahul is easy. He is to the point and supports you exactly how you need it. Applications are overwhelming, but he can help with whatever you need, whenever you need it, irrespective of how tough a time he's going through. He makes the whole thing seem achievable.
I would recommend Rahul and MBA Dream to anyone looking for a no-nonsense approach to their applications.
GMAT Club Bot