Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Aug 2014, 00:34

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Vote for the GMAT CAT practice tests

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

What GMAT CAT practice test is worth to buy?

• 3% [1]
  • 93% [29]
  • 3% [1]
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Vote for the GMAT CAT practice tests [#permalink] New post 04 Oct 2007, 22:14
Hi everyone,
I have posted yesterday this question, but didn't get a clear response, so I will try today with the vote stuff!
Pls vote for the best practice test!
Thank you!
I hope that this poll will help other people to choose right practice test!
Alex
SVP
SVP
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 87 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 05 Oct 2007, 03:01
Well, the items to vote are not homogeneous :)

"challenges" from gmatclub.... the challenges are only done for the Q section of the GMAT whereas the 2 first choices are whole GMAT tests.

So... if u are considering only Math, I want to say the challenges. But if it's for the whole GMAT Test practice, I go with the Manhattan one :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Vote for the GMAT CAT practice tests [#permalink] New post 05 Oct 2007, 09:18
alexandr888 wrote:
Hi everyone,
I have posted yesterday this question, but didn't get a clear response, so I will try today with the vote stuff!
Pls vote for the best practice test!
Thank you!
I hope that this poll will help other people to choose right practice test!
Alex

you don't give us many choices here. plus, the gmat challenges are not computer adaptive, they are just a question pool. so they are technically a different animal... also many companies sell "challenges" (mgmat, kaplan, etc.)

what about 800score? ARCO? Princeton Review? Kraplan?
Intern
Intern

Re: Vote for the GMAT CAT practice tests [#permalink] New post 05 Oct 2007, 21:55
anonymousegmat wrote:
you don't give us many choices here. plus, the gmat challenges are not computer adaptive, they are just a question pool. so they are technically a different animal... also many companies sell "challenges" (mgmat, kaplan, etc.)

I understand with challenges - anyway let it be so for now....
About 800score I was told that it doesn't worth to buy it, so I excluded it even before poll.
ARCO - I knew nothing about it - pls provide a link or something.
Princeton Review - is too easy, i excluded it
Kaplan - good one, but test goes with the book, no need to buy it separately.

The idea of this vote is to determine what is worth to buy in additional to the free stuff.
SVP
SVP
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 87 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Vote for the GMAT CAT practice tests [#permalink] New post 05 Oct 2007, 22:49
alexandr888 wrote:
anonymousegmat wrote:

I understand with challenges - anyway let it be so for now....
About 800score I was told that it doesn't worth to buy it, so I excluded it even before poll.
ARCO - I knew nothing about it - pls provide a link or something.
Princeton Review - is too easy, i excluded it
Kaplan - good one, but test goes with the book, no need to buy it separately.

The idea of this vote is to determine what is worth to buy in additional to the free stuff.

I see :)... and Welcome to GMATClub ! :)

Well, if u narrow down the choices to the 3 best ones, we could say all of them as an answer as all are very valluable ;)

Perhaps, u should add other choices and let confirm what u heard by the poll itself :)
Intern
Intern

Re: Vote for the GMAT CAT practice tests [#permalink] New post 05 Oct 2007, 23:10
Fig wrote:

I see :)... and Welcome to GMATClub ! :)

Well, if u narrow down the choices to the 3 best ones, we could say all of them as an answer as all are very valluable ;)

Perhaps, u should add other choices and let confirm what u heard by the poll itself :)

Thank you for greetings, Fig!
And thank you for your answer!
I was trying to change the poll, but I can't do it .... (forum does not allow that)
The only way to change it, is to start the new topic....
But, actually, I got what I wanted, Thanks to you, anonymousegmat, financeguy, and other gmatclub guys!
I hope that this discussion will help newcomers not to flounder around gmat stuff.
Again thanks to all!
Re: Vote for the GMAT CAT practice tests   [#permalink] 05 Oct 2007, 23:10