93) While driving on the expressway, did Robin ever exceed the 55-miles-per-hour speed limit?
(1) Robin drove 100 miles on the expressway.
(2) Robin drove for 2 hours on the expressway.
In order for Robin to reach her destination in 2hrs she'd need to maintain an avg. speed of 50 mph. She could driven 50 mph for all 2 hrs, she could have driven 75 mph for 1 hr. and 25 mph for the other hr. etc. Both INS, choice E.
96) If Bush had a doctor's appointment on a certain day, was the appointment on a Wednesday?
(1) Exactly 60 hours before the appointment, it was Monday Assume, the apt. was at 11:59p on Wed night. Now, assume it's Monday morning, 12:01a. Wed 11:59p is exactly 48 hrs. later. SUFF, choice A.
(2) The appointment was between 1:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. INS