I plan to retake the GMAT in about 4-5 weeks, I'll be almost full time on my prep. (just some chinese classes 8 hours a week, and some sports 3 hours a week). Where I'll think I will just focus on the verbal only. I got a 43 in quant last time, and I am confident it will improve just by doing CAT's, correct my mistakes and re-do the OG exercises I got wrong. In other word I think I have the foundations in Quant while in Verbal it is a disaster and my score relies on Gambling, mostly in SC and RC, CR is ok.
I need a 600+, my highest GMAT score 550, so my choice will be between Knewton and GMAT Pill
(50 pt or money back)
After som ressearch:GMAT Pill
- Very strategic and effective philosophy; "Focus on verbal while it is what will improve you score the most", "not the quantity of your study that matter but the quality", RC relies more on reading skills etc I really agree with that.
- Short study plan, 30 days
- Price OK
- Have good stratgies for SC (what I need)
- Based on the OG only
- Too "new"
- Not sure there are loyal to their guarantee and wish I could have more reviews.
- Website needs a clear improvement, but i understand they just start and I can live with it
- More complete, recall all the concept and the foundation (I am not sure I need that, at least not for quant)
- Great online platforms
- Price Ok
- More experience
- I don't know wether they base their teaching on the OG, I believe all prep course should as GMAC as a certain way to draft its question.
- Don't know about the study plan and what are exactly the homeworks they ask to complete to get the guarantee? Anyone? Feasible in 30 days?
Please feedback me.
Thanks in advance