Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Aug 2014, 16:24

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Prep course reviews, discount, codes

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Expert Post
7 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12062
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2219

Kudos [?]: 8178 [7] , given: 3641

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
GMAT Prep course reviews, discount, codes [#permalink] New post 12 May 2009, 16:15
7
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
8
This post was
BOOKMARKED

GMAT Prep course reviews - reviews of test prep courses by GMAT Club members



General Discussions:
Online courses - so many to pick from added 7/1/2010


Jan 10th, 2012 Please find all GMAT Course Reviews collected here:
GMAT Reviews: Course Reviews
Kaplan GMAT Reviews

You can find the most recent discounts here:
GMAT Course Marketplace




Image

Knewton GMAT Course Reviews

:arrow: Special Offer: $1 Discount when you sign up with Knewton + free GMAT Club tests, a $250 value

About
Satisfied Reviews:
Neutral Reviews








Image

GMAT Pill Course Reviews

:arrow: Special Offer: $248 discount on GMAT Pill 5 Pill Package + free GMAT Club tests, a $250 value!
:arrow: Special Offer: Free eBook on how to Ace the GMAT for GMAT Club members


Satisfied Reviews:


Image

Manhattan GMAT Course Reviews

:arrow: Special Offer: $1 discount on Manhattan GMAT courses for GMAT Club members + free GMAT Club tests, a $250 value!

Satisfied Reviews:
Neutral Reviews:


Image

Veritas GMAT Course Reviews

:arrow: Special Offer: 1% discount on GMAT Courses + free GMAT Club tests, a $250 value!

Satisfied Reviews:
Neutral Reviews:


Princeton Review GMAT Course Reviews

:arrow: Special Offer: 10% discount on Princeton Review GMAT courses for GMAT Club members

View of a 740 scorer:
Satisfied Reviews:
Negative Reviews:


[size=125]Manhattan Review GMAT Course Reviews
Satisfied Reviews:
manhattan-review-72792.html?view-post=551724#p551724
manhattan-gmat-v-manhattan-review-83416.html?view-post=627278#p627278
Review of single class attendance (free class):
veritas-manhattan-mlic-800score-52279.html?view-post=377042#p377042


GMAX Online GMAT Course
:arrow: Special Offer: $199 for the math- or verbal-only courses and $299 for the full course

GMAT Club Review by Praetorian - http://gmatclub.com/wiki/GMAX_Online
Satisfied Reviews:
gmax-online-or-mgmat-self-study-73548.html
thank-you-gmax-38776.html
gmax-online-review-45632.html
from-having-a-vague-idea-of-what-the-gmat-is-to-scoring-80315.html (GMAT Score 760 6/30/09)


Test Prep NY GMAT Course

Satisfied Reviews:
3rd-trial-710-q49-v37-verbal-increased-from-26-to-31338.html#p631891


Master GMAT Online GMAT Course

Satisfied Reviews:
master-gmat-online-prep-review-87931.html
Master GMAT vs Knewton vs GMAT Pill
Review of Trial Only:
my-mastergmat-online-prep-review-87104.html?view-post=654353#p654353


Some external reviews
Test prep companies overview by ClearAdmit (independent profiles of every major GMAT test-prep company)
http://www99.epinions.com/Test_Prep_Courses--gmat (kaplan and PR)
http://www.gmat-mba-prep.com/gmat-review.html (Manhattan and Veritas)
Business Week Article - Paying for Points on GMAT Classes and Tutoring - May 2007

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Attachment:
kaplan discount math.png
kaplan discount math.png [ 48.92 KiB | Viewed 262524 times ]

Image

_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership


Last edited by kirstik on 27 Mar 2014, 09:56, edited 134 times in total.
Updated discounts and added partner
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
1 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 10 Dec 2008
Posts: 484
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.9
Followers: 29

Kudos [?]: 116 [1] , given: 12

GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings and comparison [#permalink] New post 13 May 2009, 06:33
1
This post received
KUDOS
It's nice to have a post consolidating all the information and reviews. Thank you!
Expert Post
2 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12062
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2219

Kudos [?]: 8178 [2] , given: 3641

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings and comparison [#permalink] New post 25 May 2009, 11:00
2
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Review of Veritas by BKD
Source: http://bkdunn.livejournal.com/34281.html


Quote:
My GMAT Prep Course with Veritas
Haven't talked about this much, but I'm getting ready to apply to Business PhD programs for admission in Fall of 2010. To that end, I have to take the GMAT again (turns out schools don't accept 14-year-old scores) and since I figured I was going to have a hard time getting myself to study for it, I enrolled in a course with "Veritas Prep", which sounds like an aptly branded high school for nouveau riche children.

It's not. It's just another test prep company like Kaplan and Princeton Review. I've gone for two weeks now and...

Good:


* For the money, they give you a lot of class time (14 sessions vs. 8 or so with the other companies).

* The workbooks they use are pretty well written and lend themselves to self-teaching.

* On the second night of class one person who was re-taking the class said that last time everything moved too fast for her, to which the instructor responded that it moves as fast as it moves and they expect students to have some reasonable understanding of the subject matter beforehand so deal with it. I'm paraphrasing.

* Most of the answer keys are correct.


Bad:


* The teachers are more like TAs than professors. Basically, they just read through the manual and answer questions if they come up. I'm guessing this is the Veritas method, but it seems a little half-hearted.

* More class sessions means it's kind of a pain having to spend three hours twice a week to attend.

* The hotel where the classes are held appears to have no food-vending machines.

* The other students in the class -- well, yeah. I guess they're about what I expected. But since most of the students in the class are going to be happy scoring 600 and the instruction is focused mostly on them -- well...


All in all -- it's probably the right thing for me to be doing to prepare for the test. I get next to nothing out of the in-class instruction, but it gives me six relatively quiet hours a week during which I can work through the workbooks and practice problems, which is a lot more time than I'd spend preparing otherwise.

bkd

_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

5 KUDOS received
Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 01 Jan 2008
Posts: 513
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 44 [5] , given: 0

GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings and comparison [#permalink] New post 13 Sep 2009, 22:37
5
This post received
KUDOS
Heres my review on Knewton

The Positives :

1) Very helpful set of people. They reply back to all your queries with a lot of detail and you can expect most responses back within 24 hours. I have got responses on Sunday as well, at times.

2) Online learning works . Their site is adaptive, and it generally throws questions to you which it feels you are weaker on.

3) 50 pt guarantee should work for most. I improved my score by 60 points from 660 to 720. Also I had a balanced score as Knewton focuses equally on Quant and Verbal . I have read that a lopsided high score is inferior to a balanced score with the same total.

4) Although many people feel that Knewtons questions are a rip off of the Official material, this strategy works. They drill the Test Prep Makers strategies into your head, and you are far better off doing questions that are similiar to those that you will see on the exam. The SC in verbal were a breeze, as I could spot most errors with ease.

6) Their Quant Strategy and Verbal strategy sections are excellent. They do significantly improve your skills at choosing the correct answer, or atleast chosing between 2 answers , when you are in doubt.

7) Despite many complaining that Knewton Diagnostic isnt a valid interpretation of your actual ability , the truth is that my final scores are more in line with their tests than the Official Gmatprep. This is also because many GMATPrep problems are already tackled by most of us on this forum or in the Vebal and Quant guides, while practicing.

Again for the money back guarantee , they chose the highest of your two previous scores. Either the Offical GMAT or their diagnostic.. So if you score a 660 on their test and have scored 690 on your actual test , earlier , your money back guarantee is based on your baseline of 690.
They could have very easily selected to use the lower of both scores, or just use their diagnostic for the money back guarantee. The fact that they used thehigher score means that they are confident in their material and techniques, and the overall Knewton product. I feel very comfortable in recommending Knewton to any future candidate looking for a one- two month testprep.
8) Instructors on Knewton are top notch, and the live sessions are fabulous. I attend the classes twice. Once live and once I went through the archives. It definiately helped. On many ocassions the TA spent more than 20 minutes with me after class to take me through individual concepts.

9) The guys are value for money. The course isnt expensive, given the fact that they have been offering discounts on most courses off late.

10) Videos of most individual topics , where you are weak, are an excellent way to strengthen your concepts.

11) You cant rewind a live class, but at Knewton you can see atleast two archived lessons on each class, with different instructors, and also attend a live class in addition to that.

12) Last but noth the least, Knewton promises a live Pre MBA class, which will include a live case study discussion with a Harvard Business School professor. This Pre MBA program will be offered free with their already excellent GMAT training package, making it one of the unique combinations in comparison to other GMAT training programs.

Negatives

1) The Quant sections on Knewton tests are simpler than the actual GMAT. I was able to complete all tests with 5 minutes to spare, but on my actual GMAT I was in a tight spot , trying to rush through the last few questions in Quant. I have read that their GMAT Quant questions are being revised for their CAT's to have them be as tough as those seen in the actual CAT's


Overall Review

Can confidently recommend Knewton to any candidate looking at improving his test score. They deserve a 5/5 . But Ill give them a 4.5, because they can still improve on the Quant practice tests.

Again with their killer money back guarantee , there will be no reason to regret joining Knewton . I can vouch for their program's efficacy.

Last edited by bhatiagp on 20 Sep 2009, 02:40, edited 2 times in total.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Sep 2009
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings and comparison [#permalink] New post 17 Sep 2009, 15:17
I read all the reviews. RIght now, I am deciding between taking a GMAT course at Kaplan, Manhattan GMAT, or Testmasters. Any recommendations? Does anyone have any information on Testmasters GMAT course?
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12062
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2219

Kudos [?]: 8178 [0], given: 3641

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings and comparison [#permalink] New post 17 Sep 2009, 19:04
Expert's post
healthbiotech1 wrote:
I read all the reviews. RIght now, I am deciding between taking a GMAT course at Kaplan, Manhattan GMAT, or Testmasters. Any recommendations? Does anyone have any information on Testmasters GMAT course?


Have not hear of TestMasters for a long time. They still around? Anything good?
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings and comparison [#permalink] New post 10 Oct 2009, 11:08
TestMasters is still around. But I think they mostly only have classes in Los Angeles.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Oct 2009
Posts: 9
Location: New Jeersey
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings and comparison [#permalink] New post 30 Oct 2009, 10:31
bhatiagp wrote:
Heres my review on Knewton

The Positives :

1) Very helpful set of people. They reply back to all your queries with a lot of detail and you can expect most responses back within 24 hours. I have got responses on Sunday as well, at times.

2) Online learning works . Their site is adaptive, and it generally throws questions to you which it feels you are weaker on.

3) 50 pt guarantee should work for most. I improved my score by 60 points from 660 to 720. Also I had a balanced score as Knewton focuses equally on Quant and Verbal . I have read that a lopsided high score is inferior to a balanced score with the same total.

4) Although many people feel that Knewtons questions are a rip off of the Official material, this strategy works. They drill the Test Prep Makers strategies into your head, and you are far better off doing questions that are similiar to those that you will see on the exam. The SC in verbal were a breeze, as I could spot most errors with ease.

6) Their Quant Strategy and Verbal strategy sections are excellent. They do significantly improve your skills at choosing the correct answer, or atleast chosing between 2 answers , when you are in doubt.

7) Despite many complaining that Knewton Diagnostic isnt a valid interpretation of your actual ability , the truth is that my final scores are more in line with their tests than the Official Gmatprep. This is also because many GMATPrep problems are already tackled by most of us on this forum or in the Vebal and Quant guides, while practicing.

Again for the money back guarantee , they chose the highest of your two previous scores. Either the Offical GMAT or their diagnostic.. So if you score a 660 on their test and have scored 690 on your actual test , earlier , your money back guarantee is based on your baseline of 690.
They could have very easily selected to use the lower of both scores, or just use their diagnostic for the money back guarantee. The fact that they used thehigher score means that they are confident in their material and techniques, and the overall Knewton product. I feel very comfortable in recommending Knewton to any future candidate looking for a one- two month testprep.
8) Instructors on Knewton are top notch, and the live sessions are fabulous. I attend the classes twice. Once live and once I went through the archives. It definiately helped. On many ocassions the TA spent more than 20 minutes with me after class to take me through individual concepts.

9) The guys are value for money. The course isnt expensive, given the fact that they have been offering discounts on most courses off late.

10) Videos of most individual topics , where you are weak, are an excellent way to strengthen your concepts.

11) You cant rewind a live class, but at Knewton you can see atleast two archived lessons on each class, with different instructors, and also attend a live class in addition to that.

12) Last but noth the least, Knewton promises a live Pre MBA class, which will include a live case study discussion with a Harvard Business School professor. This Pre MBA program will be offered free with their already excellent GMAT training package, making it one of the unique combinations in comparison to other GMAT training programs.

Negatives

1) The Quant sections on Knewton tests are simpler than the actual GMAT. I was able to complete all tests with 5 minutes to spare, but on my actual GMAT I was in a tight spot , trying to rush through the last few questions in Quant. I have read that their GMAT Quant questions are being revised for their CAT's to have them be as tough as those seen in the actual CAT's


Overall Review

Can confidently recommend Knewton to any candidate looking at improving his test score. They deserve a 5/5 . But Ill give them a 4.5, because they can still improve on the Quant practice tests.

Again with their killer money back guarantee , there will be no reason to regret joining Knewton . I can vouch for their program's efficacy.


Very nice review. I am planning to retake and Knewton looks like a road to me...
_________________

Success is the measure of your hard work with in your Destined Range.

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 04 Dec 2009
Posts: 376
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Followers: 10

Kudos [?]: 71 [0], given: 4

GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings and comparison [#permalink] New post 05 Dec 2009, 06:15
I might try Knewton. I underperformed so badly on test day that it's left me with all sorts of doubts (80 points worse than my 2 GMATPreps...)
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 08 Jul 2009
Posts: 171
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 26

Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings and comparison [#permalink] New post 05 Dec 2009, 21:41
osbornecox wrote:
I might try Knewton. I underperformed so badly on test day that it's left me with all sorts of doubts (80 points worse than my 2 GMATPreps...)


I am sorry to hear about that. I thought the GMATPreps is a good indicator. I haven't taken the real test yet, still practicing. What do you think is the main different when you take the real test?
1 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 04 Dec 2009
Posts: 376
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Followers: 10

Kudos [?]: 71 [1] , given: 4

GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings and comparison [#permalink] New post 05 Dec 2009, 22:37
1
This post received
KUDOS
Hi wilbase, I think the following things affected me:

- Most importantly, when I practiced, I didn't do the AWA (just didn't consider it important). I underestimated the impact of expending 50 minutes of intellectual energy before the CAT.
- I was slightly dehydrated from an excrutiating soccer match in the sun two days earlier (I work in the Middle East and it gets very hot here, though right now it's pleasant).
- Cracked under pressure (I think I want this much more badly than I've wanted results in previous tests, in which I've usually done well).

So things to watch out for:
- practice PROPERLY
- stay well hydrated, fed, rested etc
- keep your cool!

I'm going to bounce back.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 08 Jul 2009
Posts: 171
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 26

Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings and comparison [#permalink] New post 07 Dec 2009, 13:45
osbornecox wrote:
Hi wilbase, I think the following things affected me:

- Most importantly, when I practiced, I didn't do the AWA (just didn't consider it important). I underestimated the impact of expending 50 minutes of intellectual energy before the CAT.
- I was slightly dehydrated from an excrutiating soccer match in the sun two days earlier (I work in the Middle East and it gets very hot here, though right now it's pleasant).
- Cracked under pressure (I think I want this much more badly than I've wanted results in previous tests, in which I've usually done well).

So things to watch out for:
- practice PROPERLY
- stay well hydrated, fed, rested etc
- keep your cool!

I'm going to bounce back.


Great! I will be sure to practice properly. Thanks
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 04 Dec 2009
Posts: 376
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Followers: 10

Kudos [?]: 71 [0], given: 4

GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings and comparison [#permalink] New post 07 Dec 2009, 22:23
wilbase wrote:
osbornecox wrote:
Hi wilbase, I think the following things affected me:

- Most importantly, when I practiced, I didn't do the AWA (just didn't consider it important). I underestimated the impact of expending 50 minutes of intellectual energy before the CAT.
- I was slightly dehydrated from an excrutiating soccer match in the sun two days earlier (I work in the Middle East and it gets very hot here, though right now it's pleasant).
- Cracked under pressure (I think I want this much more badly than I've wanted results in previous tests, in which I've usually done well).

So things to watch out for:
- practice PROPERLY
- stay well hydrated, fed, rested etc
- keep your cool!

I'm going to bounce back.


Great! I will be sure to practice properly. Thanks


I must mention that my preparation wasn't nearly as thorough as it could've/should've been. I used two books (McGraw Hill, Verbal and Math) which were enough to get me a double 710 on the GMATPreps with three weeks of practice, but no Official Guide, no Manhattan, nothing else... Come test day, I lacked DEPTH in my abilities and knowledge of the concepts, and I froze.

I intend on being much more thorough, with greater reservoirs of preparation. I've bought one more McGraw Hill book (low sample size but the reviews are poor!) which has four CAT tests in its DVD, as well as more test strategies; the OG Verbal and Quantitative; I'm considering getting Manhattan Number Properties, Inequalities and Sentence Correction; and considering trying Knewton. I refuse to improve by less than 100 points!
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 08 Jul 2009
Posts: 171
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 26

Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings and comparison [#permalink] New post 08 Dec 2009, 07:47
osbornecox wrote:

I must mention that my preparation wasn't nearly as thorough as it could've/should've been. I used two books (McGraw Hill, Verbal and Math) which were enough to get me a double 710 on the GMATPreps with three weeks of practice, but no Official Guide, no Manhattan, nothing else... Come test day, I lacked DEPTH in my abilities and knowledge of the concepts, and I froze.

I intend on being much more thorough, with greater reservoirs of preparation. I've bought one more McGraw Hill book (low sample size but the reviews are poor!) which has four CAT tests in its DVD, as well as more test strategies; the OG Verbal and Quantitative; I'm considering getting Manhattan Number Properties, Inequalities and Sentence Correction; and considering trying Knewton. I refuse to improve by less than 100 points!


So, do you think the GMATPreps is a good indicator for your actually score? or was it way easier than the real test?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 04 Dec 2009
Posts: 376
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Followers: 10

Kudos [?]: 71 [0], given: 4

GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings and comparison [#permalink] New post 08 Dec 2009, 08:10
One would think that there's some reliability to the GMATPrep, normally, it should be in a plus or minus 20 point range, so normally I'd test anywhere between a 690 and a 730. My 630 was unusually poor. I really won't know until I try testing myself again after this second barrage of studying. A bit hard when you have a girlfriend, but we'll see...
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 08 Jul 2009
Posts: 171
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 26

Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings and comparison [#permalink] New post 08 Dec 2009, 08:22
osbornecox wrote:
One would think that there's some reliability to the GMATPrep, normally, it should be in a plus or minus 20 point range, so normally I'd test anywhere between a 690 and a 730. My 630 was unusually poor. I really won't know until I try testing myself again after this second barrage of studying. A bit hard when you have a girlfriend, but we'll see...


Thanks. Good luck with your study!
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 21 Jul 2003
Posts: 68
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 3

Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings, discount offers [#permalink] New post 21 Dec 2009, 12:33
After throughly analysing the reviews, I have enrolled myself in Knewton. Let us see how far it goes and I hope I can write a success story here.
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12062
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2219

Kudos [?]: 8178 [0], given: 3641

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings, discount offers [#permalink] New post 21 Dec 2009, 12:50
Expert's post
prasadrg wrote:
After throughly analysing the reviews, I have enrolled myself in Knewton. Let us see how far it goes and I hope I can write a success story here.


Please do - will be very valuable for everyone to read your feedback.
Hope you took advantage of the holiday offer with them (ends today) http://gmatclub.com/blog/2009/12/knewto ... gmat-class
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 24 Jul 2009
Posts: 193
Location: Anchorage, AK
Schools: Mellon, USC, MIT, UCLA, NSCU
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 10

GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings, discount offers [#permalink] New post 21 Dec 2009, 20:00
I partially took a Manhattan GMAT course. I say partially because I didn't really avail myself mentally. I think that the materials are great but that one should do preliminary prep before enrolling in any course. It gives you a better idea of what you're dealing with content wise and also helps prepare you to be a better student, one who can truly take advantage of the knowledgebase of course instructors and tutors.
_________________

Reward wisdom with kudos. ;)

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 147
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 1

GMAT Tests User
Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings, discount offers [#permalink] New post 15 Jan 2010, 15:27
Thanks for the consolidated list
Re: GMAT Prep courses/classes reviews, ratings, discount offers   [#permalink] 15 Jan 2010, 15:27
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Experts publish their posts in the topic Save $350 with Princeton Review Discount Code bb 2 12 Jun 2012, 14:32
2 Experts publish their posts in the topic $350 Veritas Prep Savings: $100 Discount Code + $250 Bonus quixx23 15 26 Jan 2010, 14:41
22 Experts publish their posts in the topic GMAT Courses Discounts and Special Discount Codes dzyubam 38 01 Feb 2010, 14:16
1 Experts publish their posts in the topic Best GMAT Course Discounts, Coupons, Codes - [Hot Deals] bb 8 16 Jan 2010, 10:12
Experts publish their posts in the topic Princeton Review $350 Discount on GMAT Course bb 2 30 May 2009, 14:22
Display posts from previous: Sort by

GMAT Prep course reviews, discount, codes

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page    1   2   3   4   5    Next  [ 90 posts ] 

Moderators: bagdbmba, WaterFlowsUp

Take a GMAT Prep Course and Pass with Flying Colors
Make a wise decision and pass your exams with flying colors by taking a GMAT prep course from GMATClub. If it's value for money you're looking for, we offer you special rates and freebies for any of our highly-popular GMAT prep courses.

We have GMAT preparation course reviews for Kaplan, Knewton, Manhattan, The Princeton Review, Veritas Prep as well as free GMAT prep tests which can help you determine your starting point and hone your skills in preparation for your actual test. With so many types of GMAT prep courses to choose from, you can surely find the online GMAT preparation course that suits your learning style and budget.

With each payment completed for our GMAT prep test reviews, you can get as much as $150 off the usual price and also receive free GMATClub test preparation materials. This is a unique opportunity that you'd be hard pressed to find anywhere else.

When you purchase any of our course reviews, GMATClub suggests that you use our helpful GMAT Score Calculator to find your real GMAT equivalent. Find out what your strengths and weaknesses are, and take no chances.

Take a GMAT prep course today and secure your future in business school.



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.