Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 02:37 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 02:37

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 66 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1330 [0]
Given Kudos: 63
Send PM
Re: Got a 580..need 700....please advise [#permalink]
you could try this link for video solutions of OG absolutely amazing explanations. Quant can only improve with practice and having strong foundations. Don't worry to much be positive and results will show.

https://www.gmatquantum.com/
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Thank you much for the advice. I'm extremely positive so I'm not really in need of a pep talk haha more looking for real concrete solutions and if Quant can actually be improved from a 40% to 80%.

I've heard of Kaplan obviously but no didn't know about that specific resource. I'm adding it to my list so absolutely will look into it.

I haven't been too active on the forum but clearly I'm here now.

Just one question: I've already taken 5 MGMAT tests exams, is there another place to take exams where I won't see repeat questions and will know if I'm actually improving.

Also, on the day of my exam I saw a girl who was taking the exam as a practice..at the test center...I'm gonna try to look into that and see if I can do that maybe in April after 3-4 months of studying.

Please do post any other resources that you might have. I'm also scanning all the other posts. THANK YOU all for the reply, you guys don't realize how helpful these replys are so thank you again.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1330 [1]
Given Kudos: 63
Send PM
Kudos
you could try the gmat club tests or take some of these free tests from other GMAT prep firms.

all-gmat-cat-practice-tests-links-prices-reviews-77460.html

Veritas has their question bank where you can choose questions to work on its free at the moment not sure for how long (maximum 50 at a time)

https://www.gmatclub.com/forum/veritas-prep-resource-links-no-longer-available-399979.html#-question-bank/

Also you can take the kaplan's free 20 minute work out

https://www.kaplanworkout.com/play

You have to sign up to get access!
GMAT Club Bot
Moderator:
Founder
37311 posts