Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 15:50 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 15:50

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2096 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 134 [1]
Given Kudos: 36
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Reviews of MBA Admission Consultants in Mumbai [#permalink]
Hi
I dont know if I am posting in the right forum, so pardon me if I m not. I recently took gmat n got a score of 710.Planning to apply to ISB for this Sept 2012 deadline. Does anyone know of a good consultant as I need help with essays.Is it OK to choose a consultant not located in India as I am from India???
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 134 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Send PM
swati25 wrote:
Is it OK to choose a consultant not located in India as I am from India???

Sure, Swati. You can work with any consultant you are comfortable with.

If you are planning to work with a consultant, factor in the extra time that'll be needed for the review/editing cycles. The deadline for ISB is just 2 weeks away. So, plan accordingly.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 103 [0]
Given Kudos: 120
Concentration: Leadership, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.02
Send PM
MBA DREAM (Rahul Arora): https://www.mbadream.in/

When I started my MBA application journey, I was already late to the party. Most of my friends had either submitted their applications or were already working with an admission consultant. I started reaching out to all the admission consultants in the industry, only to realize that they were either supremely overpriced or not accommodating last minute entrants like me.

A friend of mine then recommended me to get in touch with Rahul bhai (as I call him) from "mbadream". Based on the initial call itself, I knew I found my mentor who will help me navigate this arduous and daunting journey. He was extremely calm and assured me that I will still be able to meet my deadlines. I felt as if I won half the battle that day itself.

Over the next 2 months, I worked on 7-8 different applications (with overlapping deadlines) but I always had Rahul and the exceptionally talented team at mbadreams to support me throughout the process. Whether it be the brainstorming sessions, or the essay, or the mock interviews, mbadream is a one stop shop for all the needs.

Rahul was ever approachable even during the toughest days of the pandemic and that reflects his commitment to the candidate's success story. One thing that makes Rahul stand out from the other admission consultants is that he is brutally honest. In hindsight, I attribute my success to those harsh yet honest feedback sessions which were instrumental in crafting a convincing story for the applications.

I genuinely wouldn't have made it to the University of Oxford (Saïd Business School) if it weren't for Rahul & mbadream. To sum it up, one can only imagine to get this kind of an industry expertise at this price anywhere else. Put your trust in mbadream and you'll definitely cross the finish line!
GMAT Club Bot