Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 01 Sep 2014, 20:26

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 81 [0], given: 54

Re: The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC [#permalink] New post 21 Jan 2014, 19:52
Does this list include questions from official 'Exam Pack 1' of gmatprep ??

Read my posts...
What are modifiers ??

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC [#permalink] New post 27 Jan 2014, 23:34
thanks.but we should keep in mind that using these questions in the softwares and under exam condition will have more value added.
Intern
Intern

CAT Tests
Re: The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2014, 11:15
But I read it on a blog that we should not attempt GMAT prep question because they can make our score quite unrealistic while attempting GMAT prep test.

Please advice, how to go about it.
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 14

Re: The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC [#permalink] New post 04 May 2014, 04:48
souvik101990 wrote:

The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- Verbal

Hello All. This attachment below is the most gigantic collection of official questions ever made.

Basically its a complete collection of ALL gmatprep questions of all the softwares! This includes the latest gmatprep: so use it in the final leg of your prep.
This set contains the hardest meaning based questions the GMAT ever made- a lot of those questions are currently not available on our GMATPREP verbal documents.

And the best news is: This collection also comes with an answer key, yet I would highly recommend googling each questions and reviewing thoroughly using "expert replies".

I would strongly recommend reviewing at least 50% of these questions to develop a "GMAT ear" and get a hang of what the GMAT likes and doesn't like.
Thank you!

Thanks Souvik. This is awesome.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GMAT 2: 740 Q51 V38

Re: The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC [#permalink] New post 15 May 2014, 21:48
Does this include the questions in GMATPrep exampack1 and questionpack 1?
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 11

Reviews Badge
Re: The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC [#permalink] New post 20 May 2014, 02:31
souvik101990 wrote:

Hello All. This attachment below is the most gigantic collection of official questions ever made.

Basically its a complete collection of ALL gmatprep questions of all the softwares! This includes the latest gmatprep: so use it in the final leg of your prep.
This set contains the hardest meaning based questions the GMAT ever made- a lot of those questions are currently not available on our GMATPREP verbal documents.

And the best news is: This collection also comes with an answer key, yet I would highly recommend googling each questions and reviewing thoroughly using "expert replies".

I would strongly recommend reviewing at least 50% of these questions to develop a "GMAT ear" and get a hang of what the GMAT likes and doesn't like.
Thank you!

Does this compendium of RC passages also include RC passages of GMAT prep 3 and 4 ( the ones which we have to purchase apart from the two free download tests)?
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 56

CAT Tests
Re: The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC [#permalink] New post 10 Jul 2014, 06:01
souvik101990 wrote:

Thank you!

Hi Souvik,

One query from the said collection.
Part 2, psg 24, question 20--
I wanted to know what the correct answer choice means " It provides information that qualifies a claim presented in the first paragraph".
Can you explain this please.... :roll:
Thank you!!
regards
Soumya

PS: Dint know where else to put this query! If there is any other thread, please let me know!
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 11

Re: The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC [#permalink] New post 10 Jul 2014, 23:02
Thanks Souvik!! Great compilation.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 33

GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC [#permalink] New post 23 Jul 2014, 08:35
Has this been updated with the recent update to gmatprep at the end of 2013?
Manager
Manager
Schools: YLP '18
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 18

Re: The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC [#permalink] New post 28 Jul 2014, 04:24
Hi

Does this cover the questions from GMAT Exam Pack 1 and GMAT Question Pack 1?
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

CAT Tests
Re: The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC [#permalink] New post 28 Aug 2014, 10:14
Hi

Really nice and awesome collection :-D .But 1 question , in the pdf we have part 1 passages with 65 questions and after that directly part 3 passages .I couldn't find passages with Part 2. But the answer key has Part 2 answers as well from 1-61 as well. Pls clarify?
Re: The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC   [#permalink] 28 Aug 2014, 10:14