Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 03:53 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 03:53

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Tutor
Own Kudos [?]: 64929 [0]
Given Kudos: 426
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Tutor
Send PM
Re: Which online self-study program? [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Yes, I had suggested you to check out the link keeping your tight timeline in mind. The 'Veritas Prep On Demand' course would be perfect for you. They are recorded sessions of our online classroom which you can access according to your schedule. Here are its details:

Veritas Prep on Demand - GMAT Prep on Your Schedule
Veritas Prep offers its on demand lessons as a standalone service. Veritas Prep on Demand™ is a full-length HD video course taught by Veritas Prep’s top-rated GMAT instructor. The lessons cover all the same topics an Instructor would address in person in a comprehensive and dynamic audio and visual presentation. Students can pause, rewind, fast-forward, or move around in any order.

All Veritas Prep on Demand students receive:
All 12 Veritas Prep GMAT lesson books (no need to purchase these separately)
Complete access to 15 computer-adaptive practice tests that simulate the real GMAT
Real-time homework help from Veritas Prep instructors via Live Online Office Hours
Veritas Prep on Demand™ students receive access to all of the above for 12 months, at no additional cost.

As for services offered by other prep providers, their experts will need to provide the input.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [0]
Given Kudos: 82
Concentration: Finance, International Business
GRE 1: Q740 V640
GPA: 3.7
WE:Science (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Send PM
Jhansen wrote:
thank you. Given that I have about 3 weeks to prepare - I thought it may be better to buy the online proggram so I could watch a session each night vs. waiting for the next available class. I know Kaplan offes something like this. Does Manhattan or Gmat Pill have a similar product?

I have and use the comprehensive pill from GMAT Pill. When I am exhausted after a 10 hour day, I can still study by watching Zeke, the instructor, do some problems, very convenient! It is really good, but it is only a supplement for me.

IMHO you'll need to at least have the Manhattan GMAT complete strategy guides, or the Veritas Prep Complete GMAT course guides. I believe both of these companies have self-study options, but you may need to verify.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks everyone. Can you tell me if the video content is accessible via the web or is it delivered via CD? And if web-based - is it flash supported? I travel extensively for my job so I am prepping at night in hotel rooms. I mainly working from my iPad while on the road. Sounds like silly questions I know - but Kaplan was "not sure" if they supported flash so this will be a big deal in my ability to access the content....
Tutor
Send PM
Expert Reply
Jhansen wrote:
Thanks everyone. Can you tell me if the video content is accessible via the web or is it delivered via CD? And if web-based - is it flash supported? I travel extensively for my job so I am prepping at night in hotel rooms. I mainly working from my iPad while on the road. Sounds like silly questions I know - but Kaplan was "not sure" if they supported flash so this will be a big deal in my ability to access the content....

The on demand lessons are available on the iPad.

Go to this link: https://www.gmatclub.com/forum/veritas-prep-resource-links-no-longer-available-399979.html#/gmat-pr ... -overview/
Scroll down to the icons of resources and put your cursor on 'ON-DEMAND'. Text on the left bottom corner tells you what on demand is and that these sessions will be available on iPad.
GMAT Club Bot