Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 17 Sep 2014, 00:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

best gmat prep test

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
GRE 1: 1160 Q800 V360
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

best gmat prep test [#permalink] New post 29 Sep 2011, 04:27
which is the best gmat test prep available online and how close is it to the actual Gmat score
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: RHCE , CCNA, MCSE and Now GMAT ;)
WE: Operations (Computer Hardware)
Followers: 11

Kudos [?]: 108 [1] , given: 28

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: best gmat prep test [#permalink] New post 30 Sep 2011, 02:05
This post received
KUDOS
1. Gmat prep tests from mba.com. They are official and authentic . It has two tests and you can take each test twice ,with insignificant number of repetitions. So , its equivalent to four tests in total. They are official , in the sense they project your score close to real test with an accuracy of +/- 20 points.

2. Manhattan gmat tests. Buy and Manhattan book like SC Guide and it comes with 6 solid tests. They are the best among all other test prep company offerings. They project your score with an accuracy of +/- 40 points to the official test day score.

3. if you have time also try the free Knewton test.

These are more than adequate but in case you are able to exhaust them all , you can try tests from Kaplan CD and online free tests.

To gauge your real gmat score based on practice test score use gmat club score calculator available at http://gmatclub.com/gmat-score-calculator/ .

Edit : Also Gmat Club math tests are meant to increase your quant scores. use them exclusively for quant. I agree to 144144's point of view in total. I just got the access to these tests and yet to try them but yes heard a lot of rave reviews. Above mentioned tests gives you official practice ( gmat prep tests ) and Endurance to sit for 4 hours on test day ( manhattan Gmat tests ). Gmat club tests are meant to tweak and tune your quant skills.

Last edited by hoogly on 30 Sep 2011, 03:17, edited 2 times in total.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
WE 1: Business Development
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 34 [0], given: 161

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User
Re: best gmat prep test [#permalink] New post 30 Sep 2011, 02:23
I believe you can learn a lot from Gmatclub tests as well. Different kinds of questions, with a lot of different concepts and new ideas.

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern
GRE 1: 1160 Q800 V360
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: best gmat prep test [#permalink] New post 02 Oct 2011, 12:04
i gave the gmat power prep scored 640 verbal 29 quant49 as well as the kaplan free test scoring 600 verbal 30 and quant 42 . i am very sure about my quant skills but how should i go about working on my verbal part. any advice.? iplan to take my GMAT in early november and aim to score min 700
Re: best gmat prep test   [#permalink] 02 Oct 2011, 12:04