GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 09 Dec 2018, 21:04

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • LBS/INSEAD/Cambridge R1 Admit is Here to Answer YOUR Questions!

December 09, 2018

December 09, 2018

06:00 AM PST

07:00 AM PST

One of our senior forum members, subirroy, recently got accepted at LBS, INSEAD, and Cambridge in Round 1. He accepted our invitation to share his insights about the application process, and answer the queries of applicants.
  • Personal MBA Coach’s Top 4 Tips For MBA Applicants

December 10, 2018

December 10, 2018

10:00 PM PST

11:00 PM PST

Reflecting back on the tips I have provided again and again, I want to share my top 4 “words of wisdom” for MBA applicants.

Calling all CEIBS (Shanghai) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Calling all CEIBS (Shanghai) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Aug 2018, 22:13
Welcome everyone to the CEIBS 2019 Intake applicants discussion.

Let's use this platform to know each other, exchange ideas/information, discuss application strategies, share interview/school visit experiences, and boost each other's morale to face the tough admission process.

Happy networking!

Add CEIBS to your profile

Chances of Getting Admitted After an Interview [Data Crunch]

Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

MBA Section Director
V
Re: Calling all CEIBS (Shanghai) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Aug 2018, 22:14
Intern
Intern
Schools: CEIBS '20 (M)
Re: Calling all CEIBS (Shanghai) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2018, 01:55
All,

I am a current CEIBS MBA candidate and am happy to answer any questions regarding the admissions process or the school in general.
MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2018, 03:21
hpj346 wrote:
All,

I am a current CEIBS MBA candidate and am happy to answer any questions regarding the admissions process or the school in general.

Thank you for visiting the thread and offering your help and advice to current applicants. Much appreciated! May I ask you to tell us about your professional background and experience of applying to CEIBS? Thank you!

Intern
Intern
Schools: CEIBS '20 (M)

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2018, 04:05
Narenn wrote:
hpj346 wrote:
All,

Thank you for visiting the thread and offering your help and advice to current applicants. Much appreciated! May I ask you to tell us about your professional background and experience of applying to CEIBS? Thank you!

No worries Narenn. Oil and gas drilling engineering background spanning three continents, with a pre-MBA internship in Private Equity. Applied and was admitted for R1 at CEIBS. Essays comprise responses to four stimulus questions and centre around the question of "Why China?". 2 x letters of recommendation are required, the format for which would be no different to any other school. Interview was over Skype, the connection for which dropped in and out frequently, but they were very good about it! Of utmost importance in your application to CEIBS is to be VERY clear about why you want to be in China and how China ties in with your background and goals. Hope that answers the question :).

Again, any further questions, please sing out.
MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 20 Nov 2018, 04:16
hpj346 wrote:
No worries Narenn. Oil and gas drilling engineering background spanning three continents, with a pre-MBA internship in Private Equity. Applied and was admitted for R1 at CEIBS. Essays comprise responses to four stimulus questions and centre around the question of "Why China?". 2 x letters of recommendation are required, the format for which would be no different to any other school. Interview was over Skype, the connection for which dropped in and out frequently, but they were very good about it! Of utmost importance in your application to CEIBS is to be VERY clear about why you want to be in China and how China ties in with your background and goals. Hope that answers the question :).

Again, any further questions, please sing out.

Thanks hpj346! I am sure your experience will help others here who are considering applying to CEIBS. As you know, there is not much information about Asian bschools is available on public forums, so certainly inputs like these often prove extremely valuable to prospective applicants.

Prospective Applicants: If you have any questions, hpj346 is here to help. Feel free to shoot your question to him. (Just refrain from asking profile specific queries.)

Intern
Intern
Schools: CEIBS '21 (I)

Show Tags

New post 02 Dec 2018, 01:42
Anyone had interview? How did it go?
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Healthcare, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V36
GPA: 2.71

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2018, 10:35
hpj346 wrote:
All,

Hi hpj346 I am planning to apply to CEIBS in Round 2. Can you send me your email id?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all CEIBS (Shanghai) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021 &nbs [#permalink] 07 Dec 2018, 10:35

Calling all CEIBS (Shanghai) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake)Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap