Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 18:40 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 18:40

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2803 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
Re: Calling all Northeastern MBA Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
roli9020 wrote:
thanhmaitran wrote:
Did any R2 applicant receive interview invitation?
2/28 is the decision day so I really worry about my status (reject without interview) :(

Hey,
I am sailing on the same boat.. I think I should drop an email today.. Have you tried reaching out to the adcom?
Haven't heard anything from them yet.. I am worried now..

Because the school sent an email that my application was completed. So I don't know whether I should email them or not.
If you intend to drop an email, what will you ask? :roll:
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Northeastern MBA Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
thanhmaitran wrote:
roli9020 wrote:
thanhmaitran wrote:
Did any R2 applicant receive interview invitation?
2/28 is the decision day so I really worry about my status (reject without interview) :(

Hey,
I am sailing on the same boat.. I think I should drop an email today.. Have you tried reaching out to the adcom?
Haven't heard anything from them yet.. I am worried now..

Because the school sent an email that my application was completed. So I don't know whether I should email them or not.
If you intend to drop an email, what will you ask? :roll:

Guys, any idea when can we expect results?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Still did'nt get interview invitation. Has anyone tried to ask the adcom yet?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Just opened my application dashboard and saw a message saying that they have kept me on wait list(Keep in mind this is without interview). Do check your dashboards for any developments.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
vivekcheekoti wrote:
Just opened my application dashboard and saw a message saying that they have kept me on wait list(Keep in mind this is without interview). Do check your dashboards for any developments.

Next 2 days being holidays and last date as 28/2, shall we expect results today? Fingers crossed.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sainiamit25 wrote:
vivekcheekoti wrote:

Next 2 days being holidays and last date as 28/2, shall we expect results today? Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
WE:Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Guys... need an help....

i seriously cant find the link to start the online application... if i click apply now, it is going to the same admission page with instruction.. but where to start off the application ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GPA: 3.86
WE:Analyst (Entertainment and Sports)
Send PM
siva101424 wrote:
Guys... need an help....

i seriously cant find the link to start the online application... if i click apply now, it is going to the same admission page with instruction.. but where to start off the application ?

https://www.damore-mckim.northeastern.ed ... admissions - you'll find 2 application links for on campus programs and online programs.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
gstalinson wrote:
sainiamit25 wrote:
vivekcheekoti wrote:

Fingers crossed!

First univ to have missed deadline..
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Amazing that we have not heard anything even after 1 week of the deadline. Did anyone tried calling adcom or finding the reason?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Yup, I sent an email to admission office five days ago but no reply ......
Intern
Intern
Send PM
thanhmaitran wrote:
Yup, I sent an email to admission office five days ago but no reply ......

Any news? Univ has missed deadline by 2 weeks. Amazing..Whats the general reputation of this school. I have not seen a top ranked school missing deadline..
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I asked a current student of NEU for my application status. He told me that he himself was kept on waitlist (without interview) until April although he applied in R2. So I think that there is still hope for anyone who received the message that he/she was waitlisted without interview.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
thanhmaitran wrote:
I asked a current student of NEU for my application status. He told me that he himself was kept on waitlist (without interview) until April although he applied in R2. So I think that there is still hope for anyone who received the message that he/she was waitlisted without interview.

Problem is - there is complete silence on results. No communication if ghe results would be delayed. Accept, reject, waitlist would but at least we should hear anything by decision timelines, which has not been the case. Were last year results also delayed?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sainiamit25 wrote:
thanhmaitran wrote:

Problem is - there is complete silence on results. No communication if ghe results would be delayed. Accept, reject, waitlist would but at least we should hear anything by decision timelines, which has not been the case. Were last year results also delayed?

I recommend giving the admissions office a call. I emailed them but didn't hear back. :shock: I decided to give them a call and fortunately got everything sorted out. Hope you all hear back shortly. :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
hyperb0la wrote:
sainiamit25 wrote:

I recommend giving the admissions office a call. I emailed them but didn't hear back. :shock: I decided to give them a call and fortunately got everything sorted out. Hope you all hear back shortly. :)

So what did you hear? And did they tell when are they going to publish results?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sainiamit25 wrote:
hyperb0la wrote:
sainiamit25 wrote:

So what did you hear? And did they tell when are they going to publish results?

I got an interview invite. I'm almost positive that 2/28 was the initial notification deadline, not the final decision deadline, so I'm not sure when those of you who have already interviewed will hear back...
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts