GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Jun 2018, 14:04

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Northeastern MBA Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Northeastern MBA Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 18:59
hyperb0la wrote:
sainiamit25 wrote:
hyperb0la wrote:
I recommend giving the admissions office a call. I emailed them but didn't hear back. :shock: I decided to give them a call and fortunately got everything sorted out. Hope you all hear back shortly. :)

So what did you hear? And did they tell when are they going to publish results?

I got an interview invite. I'm almost positive that 2/28 was the initial notification deadline, not the final decision deadline, so I'm not sure when those of you who have already interviewed will hear back...

As expected with a 13 min interview, waitlisted!! Anyone admitted? Is there a possibility of admission for me?
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Northeastern MBA Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 07:06
Got decision today. Waitlisted without interview :(
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 08:45
thanhmaitran wrote:

Whats ur profile, if u dont mind sharing. GMAT, exp etc
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 08:52
sainiamit25 wrote:
thanhmaitran wrote:

Female, Asian, Gmat 680, 4-year working experience in selling and exporting, 1 start up.
I see that you got an interview. When did you receive interview invitation?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 09:08
thanhmaitran wrote:
sainiamit25 wrote:
thanhmaitran wrote:

Female, Asian, Gmat 680, 4-year working experience in selling and exporting, 1 start up.

i got it around 23 jan. Any idea whats the conversion rate from waitlist to admit in NEU. Also when at the earliest we can expect the results? Didnt hear any admits in this forum, just wondering if anyone admitted..
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2016, 22:23
thanhmaitran wrote:
sainiamit25 wrote:
thanhmaitran wrote:

Mai, I suppose you come from Vietnam. Me too. I have a rather similar profile with you. However, I just submitted some days ago and are waiting for interview invitation. How is your admission? Hope that "waitlisted" tranformed into "admitted with $$$$" :)
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2016, 22:42
smallurgo wrote:
Mai, I suppose you come from Vietnam. Me too. I have a rather similar profile with you. However, I just submitted some days ago and are waiting for interview invitation. How is your admission? Hope that "waitlisted" tranformed into "admitted with $$$$" :)

Hi... (I don't know your name ^^)
Hope you receive invitation soon. I submitted application on Jan 15th and deadly wait for the invitation. It maybe a ding or maybe an admission anyway.
I know one student of NEU who got waitlisted until April but finally got admission and 65k scholarship. Hope the same situation happen to me :roll: :lol:
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2016, 22:47
thanhmaitran wrote:
smallurgo wrote:

Hope you receive invitation soon. I submitted application on Jan 15th and deadly wait for the invitation. It maybe a ding or maybe an admission anyway.
I know one student of NEU who got waitlisted until April but finally got admission and 65k scholarship. Hope the same situation happen to me :roll: :lol:

My name is Chi. In case your friend you mentioned is Long Dinh, his status was waitlisted even until late May. He said me so. I hope you have received any good news from other b-school. I have been preparing for some interviews. How slow I am :(
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2016, 22:55
smallurgo wrote:
thanhmaitran wrote:
smallurgo wrote:

My name is Chi. In case your friend you mentioned is Long Dinh, his status was waitlisted even until late May. He said me so. I hope you have received any good news from other b-school. I have been preparing for some interviews. How slow I am :(

I haven't received the decision from other schools yet. I also applied very late (mostly in R2 and R3). What are your other schools, Chi?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2016, 02:36
Mai, would you mind inboxing me your contact (fb, viber, or skype) to share more about application process. Nice to meet you!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2016, 19:15
smallurgo wrote:
Mai, would you mind inboxing me your contact (fb, viber, or skype) to share more about application process. Nice to meet you!

Sure. :)
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2016, 10:05
Anyone who applied in R3 and got a decision ?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 11 Jan 2018, 09:07
bschool42 wrote:
eduagra wrote:
sam486 wrote:
I did my interview for fulltime mba at NEU on 19th Oct....interview was simple and lasted about 40 minutes

bschool42 wrote:
Applied for MSA/MBA program, R1. Will be interviewing in a couple of weeks.

Hello sam486 and bschool42,

Could you please share your interview experience? What questions were asked? Who interviewed you?

Thanks.

Since I applied for the MSA/MBA program, I'm not sure my experience will be helpful to someone applying for the regular MBA program. I suspect it's a different experience. However, I had two interviews. One with a member of the GSPA staff, and one with a partner at an accounting firm. The interview at Northeastern was just a conversation where they answered my questions about the program. The interview with the partner at an accounting firm was a bit more like a job interview, with questions like "Where do you see yourself in five years?", "Explain a time you encountered a problem.", etc.

Hello bschool42,

I know it’s been a while since you posted this lol. Couldn’t really find info elsewhere. I applied for the same MSA/MBA and have my interview soon so wanted to get some tips. Which accounting firm did you interview with? And did you eventually get into the program?
Re: Calling all Northeastern MBA Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!   [#permalink] 11 Jan 2018, 09:07

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   [ 73 posts ] 

Calling all Northeastern MBA Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap