Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 10:05 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 10:05

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2803 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Northeastern MBA Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
sainiamit25 wrote:
thanhmaitran wrote:
Got decision today. Waitlisted without interview :(

Whats ur profile, if u dont mind sharing. GMAT, exp etc

Female, Asian, Gmat 680, 4-year working experience in selling and exporting, 1 start up.
I see that you got an interview. When did you receive interview invitation?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Northeastern MBA Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
thanhmaitran wrote:
sainiamit25 wrote:
thanhmaitran wrote:

Female, Asian, Gmat 680, 4-year working experience in selling and exporting, 1 start up.

i got it around 23 jan. Any idea whats the conversion rate from waitlist to admit in NEU. Also when at the earliest we can expect the results? Didnt hear any admits in this forum, just wondering if anyone admitted..
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
thanhmaitran wrote:
sainiamit25 wrote:
thanhmaitran wrote:

Mai, I suppose you come from Vietnam. Me too. I have a rather similar profile with you. However, I just submitted some days ago and are waiting for interview invitation. How is your admission? Hope that "waitlisted" tranformed into "admitted with $$$$" :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
smallurgo wrote:
Mai, I suppose you come from Vietnam. Me too. I have a rather similar profile with you. However, I just submitted some days ago and are waiting for interview invitation. How is your admission? Hope that "waitlisted" tranformed into "admitted with $$$$" :)

Hi... (I don't know your name ^^)
Hope you receive invitation soon. I submitted application on Jan 15th and deadly wait for the invitation. It maybe a ding or maybe an admission anyway.
I know one student of NEU who got waitlisted until April but finally got admission and 65k scholarship. Hope the same situation happen to me :roll: :lol:
Intern
Intern
Send PM
thanhmaitran wrote:
smallurgo wrote:

Hope you receive invitation soon. I submitted application on Jan 15th and deadly wait for the invitation. It maybe a ding or maybe an admission anyway.
I know one student of NEU who got waitlisted until April but finally got admission and 65k scholarship. Hope the same situation happen to me :roll: :lol:

My name is Chi. In case your friend you mentioned is Long Dinh, his status was waitlisted even until late May. He said me so. I hope you have received any good news from other b-school. I have been preparing for some interviews. How slow I am :(
Intern
Intern
Send PM
smallurgo wrote:
thanhmaitran wrote:
smallurgo wrote:

My name is Chi. In case your friend you mentioned is Long Dinh, his status was waitlisted even until late May. He said me so. I hope you have received any good news from other b-school. I have been preparing for some interviews. How slow I am :(

I haven't received the decision from other schools yet. I also applied very late (mostly in R2 and R3). What are your other schools, Chi?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Mai, would you mind inboxing me your contact (fb, viber, or skype) to share more about application process. Nice to meet you!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
smallurgo wrote:
Mai, would you mind inboxing me your contact (fb, viber, or skype) to share more about application process. Nice to meet you!

Sure. :)
Anyone who applied in R3 and got a decision ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
bschool42 wrote:
eduagra wrote:
sam486 wrote:
I did my interview for fulltime mba at NEU on 19th Oct....interview was simple and lasted about 40 minutes

bschool42 wrote:
Applied for MSA/MBA program, R1. Will be interviewing in a couple of weeks.

Hello sam486 and bschool42,

Could you please share your interview experience? What questions were asked? Who interviewed you?

Thanks.

Since I applied for the MSA/MBA program, I'm not sure my experience will be helpful to someone applying for the regular MBA program. I suspect it's a different experience. However, I had two interviews. One with a member of the GSPA staff, and one with a partner at an accounting firm. The interview at Northeastern was just a conversation where they answered my questions about the program. The interview with the partner at an accounting firm was a bit more like a job interview, with questions like "Where do you see yourself in five years?", "Explain a time you encountered a problem.", etc.

Hello bschool42,

I know it’s been a while since you posted this lol. Couldn’t really find info elsewhere. I applied for the same MSA/MBA and have my interview soon so wanted to get some tips. Which accounting firm did you interview with? And did you eventually get into the program?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72892 [0]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived 'Calling All Northeastern Applicants' Topic
Hi there,
You've reached an old 'Calling All Northeastern Applicants' discussion which is now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Looking for the latest discussion? Check out this up-to-date Calling All Northeastern Applicants Discussion for the most recent conversations on this topic.
Interested in more from this school? Visit our dedicated Northeastern Forum to dive into all things related to Northeastern's MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts