Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 06:42

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Club Math Book_updated till 09-Oct-2010

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
12 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Schools: HBS, Stanford, Haas, Ross, Cornell, LBS, INSEAD, Oxford, IESE/IE
Followers: 14

Kudos [?]: 144 [12] , given: 117

GMAT Club Math Book_updated till 09-Oct-2010 [#permalink] New post 09 Mar 2010, 09:20
This post received
KUDOS
This post was
BOOKMARKED
After getting official permission from http://www.gmatclub.com's officials I am sharing compiled GMAT Math Book written by Bunuel, Walker, and Shrouded1 (edited by BB). All of us are really grateful to the writers for spending their precious time to write the book for the benefit of all the GMAT (and MBA) aspirants. All of the credit goes to Authors and whoever downloads it please don't misuse the book. As a member of the community like http://www.gmatclub.com we must give credit to original authors and preserve their names. So far I think community members have been nice and down to earth, I hope they will do the same now too.

Regards,
Atif

*File is attached
Note: If there will be any change it would be reflected to book later on or if authors add new topics and give permission it would be updated in file.
Attachment:
GMAT Club Math Book_09-Oct-2010.pdf [1.94 MiB]
Downloaded 929 times
To download please login or register as a user

"Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so."
Target=780
http://challengemba.blogspot.com
Kudos??

Last edited by AtifS on 14 Oct 2010, 14:25, edited 2 times in total.
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 144 [0], given: 117

Re: GMAT Club Math Book_Authors: walker,bunuel_Edited by bb [#permalink] New post 09 Mar 2010, 18:09
I would love to know what do you people think of the Book. Or if you think there's some mistake or there can be some improvements do let me know. Your feedback would be helpful. :)

"Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so."
Target=780
Kudos??

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2323

Kudos [?]: 9415 [1] , given: 3699

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Math Book_Authors: walker,bunuel_Edited by bb [#permalink] New post 09 Mar 2010, 20:21
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Thanks for putting this together!
(And also getting through all of approvals, authorizations, and stamps you had to get) :lol:

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Manager
Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 8

Re: GMAT Club Math Book_Authors: walker,bunuel_Edited by bb [#permalink] New post 09 Mar 2010, 20:27
Great work and great compilation. Thanks everyone
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Re: GMAT Club Math Book_Authors: walker,bunuel_Edited by bb [#permalink] New post 10 Mar 2010, 23:17
Thanks for appreciating my too little contribution. It was really encouraging.
@bb To make this community a nice place without any conflicts, we must ask for the approval. And as it's not my work it was kinda compulsory to ask.

Target=780
Kudos??

Last edited by AtifS on 14 Oct 2010, 14:26, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 4

Re: GMAT Club Math Book_Authors: walker,bunuel_Edited by bb [#permalink] New post 16 Mar 2010, 10:13
You Guys simply rock :-D
Keep on the good work......God bless you all

Thnx......
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Re: GMAT Club Math Book_updated with Percents post by Bunuel [#permalink] New post 14 Oct 2010, 14:19
Updated with new chapters Algebra, Sequences & Progressions, and 3-D Geometry from shrouded1 (Math Forum moderator).

Target=780
Kudos??

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Club Math Book_updated till 09-Oct-2010 [#permalink] New post 15 Oct 2010, 20:40
Thanks a ton for putting this together. Will definitely point out errors, if any. Just one suggestion - A table of contents will help.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Re: GMAT Club Math Book_updated till 09-Oct-2010 [#permalink] New post 16 Oct 2010, 04:08
shobhitnarula wrote:
Thanks a ton for putting this together. Will definitely point out errors, if any. Just one suggestion - A table of contents will help.

Thank you! for the suggestion.

Target=780
Kudos??

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 11

Re: GMAT Club Math Book_updated till 09-Oct-2010 [#permalink] New post 16 Oct 2010, 09:27
Looking at this great book i can imagine how much hard work must have gone into it .awesome amoutn of Detail.Great work. Thanks a lot.Kudos and Cheers.
Manager
Manager
Schools: Harvard Business School, Stanford
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 9

Re: GMAT Club Math Book_updated till 09-Oct-2010 [#permalink] New post 21 Oct 2010, 02:57
Thanks a lot! You guys rock!
Current Student
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 86 [0], given: 65

Re: GMAT Club Math Book_updated till 09-Oct-2010 [#permalink] New post 21 Oct 2010, 22:17
Wow you guys really made it nice.

Even 3D shapes!!

Consider KUDOS if my post was helpful. :-D

My Debrief: 750-q49v42-105591.html#p825487

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Club Math Book_updated till 09-Oct-2010 [#permalink] New post 06 Dec 2010, 18:52
Hi,

Thanks a ton for this wonderful book!..i have recently started preparing for gmat and was really stucked at looking for a book for maths principles...however i have just once concern..if the content of this book is suuficient to cover the gmat quant section or do i need to look for other topics as well..pls suggest
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: GMAT Club Math Book_updated till 09-Oct-2010 [#permalink] New post 12 Jan 2011, 16:49
mini07 wrote:
if the content of this book is suuficient to cover the gmat quant section or do i need to look for other topics as well..pls suggest

I know this is a bit delayed, but bb answered this in the stickied math book thread (sorry can't post link due to #posts) --
bb wrote:
We tried to focus on the most problematic areas that required the most attention and we are slowly building up other areas, addressing high value items first.

Also, there is more supplementary information (new threads) which have yet to be added to the official "book" and are almost guaranteed not to be included in this pdf. Filed under "resources" in the main thread -- I think these are largely supplementary articles which cover very specific things (i.e. how to solve distance/speed/time problems quickly).
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

Re: GMAT Club Math Book_updated till 09-Oct-2010 [#permalink] New post 05 Feb 2011, 11:54
Thanx a ton........
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 6

Re: GMAT Club Math Book_updated till 09-Oct-2010 [#permalink] New post 26 May 2011, 03:21
Excellent effort!! +1 kudos
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 6

Re: GMAT Club Math Book_updated till 09-Oct-2010 [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2011, 09:43
Atif, a suggestion. Index page will help. Hard to jump between topics. Also. chapter 4. Combinatorics says "topic not finished". Any content to be added further on chap # 4?
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 63

Re: GMAT Club Math Book_Authors: walker,bunuel_Edited by bb [#permalink] New post 05 Jun 2011, 16:35
AtifS wrote:
I would love to know what do you people think of the Book. Or if you think there's some mistake or there can be some improvements do let me know. Your feedback would be helpful. :)

Great idea to create this PDF. +1 Kudos!
One suggestion - Is it possible to modify the doc to add the page numbers? I just printed out first 50 pages and dropped the pile on the floor while picking it up from the printer!! :)
Re: GMAT Club Math Book_Authors: walker,bunuel_Edited by bb   [#permalink] 05 Jun 2011, 16:35