Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 02:05 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 02:05

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Schools: Zicklin'18
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
GMAT 1: 590 Q42 V29
GPA: 3.64
Send PM
Re: 2016 Master of Accounting Admissions Thread - Calling All Applicants! [#permalink]
Kudos
GMAT: 590 (One attempt so far)
GPA: 3.64
Undergrad major: Business
Work experience:4 yrs in digital content marketing
Schools applied (applying to): W&M MAcc, GMU MSA
Schools accepted:
Schools denied:
Most likely to attend:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Re: 2016 Master of Accounting Admissions Thread - Calling All Applicants! [#permalink]
GMAT: 620
GPA: 2.83 (undergrad) 3.6 (community college after for accounting classes - 21 credits)
Undergrad major: Psych
Work experience: 3 years in A/R and Payroll/HR
Schools applied (applying to): UT-Austin, Wake Forest, University of Arizona, Virginia Tech, and USC
Schools accepted: Wake Forest and Virginia Tech so far
Schools denied:
Most likely to attend: TBD
Intern
Intern
Status:Full-Time Undergrad seeking Master's of Accounting Degree
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
JC12 wrote:
GMAT: Scheduled for 11/7/15
GPA: 3.60
Undergrad major: Double-major in Accounting and Finance
Work experience: 3 Accounting Internships (one upcoming with PwC)
Schools applied (applying to): UT-Austin, UVa, Vanderbilt, SMU, Wake Forest, William & Mary, Tulane, Texas A&M
Schools accepted:
Schools denied:
Most likely to attend:

Accepted to UVA. I will be attending the University of Virginia next year! Couldn't be more pumped!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GMAT 1: 700 Q45 V41
Send PM
Ness859 wrote:
GPA: 2.83 (undergrad) 3.6 (community college after for accounting classes - 21 credits)
Schools applied (applying to): UT-Austin, Wake Forest, University of Arizona, Virginia Tech, and USC
Schools denied:

For Wake Forest, did you interview with the career coach after the initial interview? Also, how long did it take for them to notify you on their decision after your interview?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
2016 Master of Accounting Admissions Thread - Calling All Applicants! [#permalink]
GPA: 3.6
GMAT: 640
Undergrad major: Accounting
Work experience: 2 summer industry accounting internships
Schools applied to: Ohio State, USC, NYU, Depaul, Marquette
Schools accepted: OSU, USC, NYU, Depaul, Marquette
Most likely attending: USC
Intern
Intern
Send PM
rishinp wrote:
Ness859 wrote:
Schools denied:

For Wake Forest, did you interview with the career coach after the initial interview? Also, how long did it take for them to notify you on their decision after your interview?

I did not. It took a week to hear back but they called me and asked me to send in some information they were missing and she told me while I was on the phone. And I received the official notification about a week after I submitted that info.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Anyone else headed to William & Mary MAcc, Class of 2017?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Schools: College of William and Mary - Class of 2015
Send PM
MACCDOG wrote:
Anyone else headed to William & Mary MAcc, Class of 2017?

Congrats on W&M admit! Can you please share the admission procedure? and the time they took to interview you after you submit your application?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
I submitted my application on a Sunday, was contacted on Tuesday to set up an interview which occurred on Friday. After the interview I was accepted the following Wednesday. So it took about a week and a half after I submitted my application to the point of acceptance
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Schools: College of William and Mary - Class of 2015
Send PM
MACCDOG wrote:
I submitted my application on a Sunday, was contacted on Tuesday to set up an interview which occurred on Friday. After the interview I was accepted the following Wednesday. So it took about a week and a half after I submitted my application to the point of acceptance

Wow, that's super fast. My wife recently applied to W&M Macc, they asked her to make a Video introduction. Then she got a mail saying they'll let us know the decision by March 18. Not sure why is she was asked to make a Video.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
I had a Skype interview, so maybe the video is taking the place of the interview
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
Send PM
MACCDOG wrote:

Congrats! Would you please share your background like GPA, GMAT and working or intern experience? Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
GPA 3.79
Finance Major
1 year WE as a financial analyst
Did not take the GMAT, it was waived because of my GPA
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
2016 Master of Accounting Admissions Thread - Calling All Applicants! [#permalink]