Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 20:21 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 20:21

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 82 [0]
Given Kudos: 145
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V29
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.33
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2724 [0]
Given Kudos: 1477
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 640 Q40 V37
GMAT 2: 650 Q43 V36
GMAT 3: 600 Q47 V27
GPA: 3.3
WE:Management Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11666 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
e-GMAT Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 30796 [1]
Given Kudos: 635
GMAT Date: 08-19-2020
Send PM
Advice : Online Test Prep Course [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hi spetznaz,

I recommend you to look at our Scholaranium platform. It is one of the most advanced quizzing platform available today that helps you keep a track of your performance and measure your ability (screenshot below). Visit here to understand more about this tool: https://e-gmat.com/blogs/ability-quizze ... -manual-2/.

You may also take our Verbal Ability Quiz to experience the system yourself. Please watch this video to learn how you can access the same: https://e-gmat.com/blogs/how-to-take-an-ability-quiz/.

Here is what some of the students have said about the platform

• An Absolutely brilliant and innovative tool from e-GMAT that is a must have for every serious GMAT aspirant…I am thoroughly enjoying this tool. Also the interface provides a really easy way to take notes of concepts tested in a question and also an easy way to bookmark questions that we would like to revisit…
• I am really impressed with the feature of Scholaranium to show the weak area in skill data. It is helping me to identify which files I should go back to improve my basic concept and strengthen that area.
• The platform provided an accurate account of the ability in particular section such as SC, CR etc. It would be great if Takt time & total productive time can also be evaluated in the system.

Scholaranium as a GAME-Changer

Scholaranium has been considered a GAME-Changer. There are over 10 pages of mentions on GMAT Club. Click here for more details: https://goo.gl/mJqj5X. This is quite an achievement, considering that Scholaranium is merely a 11 month old tool.

All the Scholaranium questions are 100% e-GMAT questions that test the same skills as tested by the GMAT. They are one of the best things that you can get after GMAT Prep.

We have put upwards of 6000 hours on creating and perfecting Scholaranium. There is a lot of effort put in to ensure that you get good realistic results. It is because of tools such as Scholaranium that we have leapfrogged pin terms of number of reviews and number of success stories in 2015.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other queries.

Regards,

Rajat Sadana
Attachments

Scholaranium.png
Scholaranium.png [ 52.58 KiB | Viewed 1302 times ]

GMAT Club Bot
Advice : Online Test Prep Course [#permalink]