I'm from India.I have completed mechanical engineering, working in an Automotive Technical Centre as CAE analyst from past 4 years.
I want to do MBA (Regular/Executive) from any reputed B-Schools abroad to improve my carrier growth as well as earnings. I’m planning to take GMAT, but right now I’m in grate confusion
, so many questions are roaming in my mind. Following are few of them.
1. Can I crack GMAT??(I’m not very good at English, since I have completed my Schooling in my regional medium, I can manage QA and DI well though.)
2. Where should I start preparation??
3. How much time it will take for preparation??
4. What kind of MBA program to choose??
5. I have done my graduation from a C grade institution, my academics are good though. What are my chances of getting in to top 30 B-Schools in this regard??
6. I heard that we need to involve in some extra curricular activities to get into top B-Schools, unfortunately I don’t have any
and frankly I don’t know what kind of activities they consider. Considering this, what are my chances into top B-Schools??
7. Finally, can I afford MBA (Regular/Executive) in abroad?? (as a middle class citizen of India)
So please, please guide me and suggest me in get rid of all these obstacles.
Thanks in advance