Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 13:35 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 13:35

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 660 Q42 V38
GPA: 3.21
WE:Analyst (Retail)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Re: Calling all Ross Weekend MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]
Guys, has anyone received back from Ross for interview calls?
I applied just before the 5th December deadline and I was told they will send invites for interview the week before christmas. Just want to inquire if anyone here has received a call or an email for interview and applied near the deadline.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 680 Q41 V41
GPA: 2.83
WE:Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Ross Weekend MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]
mechky wrote:
I applied just before the 5th December deadline and I was told they will send invites for interview the week before christmas. Just want to inquire if anyone here has received a call or an email for interview and applied near the deadline.

I applied on Dec. 5th. Still haven't heard anything as of today.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
I sent them another email today (Since I am out of country and wanted to make sure they know it)
Following is the reply I received from them

"Yes, we will most likely be making interview requests this week. We will contact you via email to schedule the interview, so keep an eye on your inbox."

Fingers crossed! If I am selected for interview I should hear in the next 2 days as they are on christmas break from 23rd December.

twilly07 wrote:
mechky wrote:

I applied on Dec. 5th. Still haven't heard anything as of today.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 92 [0]
Given Kudos: 54
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Hello All,

I submitted my application for the Weekend MBA program on Dec 5th and received an interview invite via email on Dec 16. I have my interview scheduled for Jan 9,2017. Does anyone else have their interview scheduled for Jan 9 or around that week?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
GMAT 1: 660 Q42 V38
GPA: 3.21
WE:Analyst (Retail)
Send PM
fwiw it took a little less than 3 weeks to hear back for an interview request and it may take longer for some now due to the holidays. I wouldn't freak out if it's only been 15 days.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
gmatcracker24 wrote:
Hello All,

I submitted my application for the Weekend MBA program on Dec 5th and received an interview invite via email on Dec 16. I have my interview scheduled for Jan 9,2017. Does anyone else have their interview scheduled for Jan 9 or around that week?

I received call (email) for interview couple of days back. They are yet to confirm the time slot but it should be either on 5th Jan or 9th Jan. Once i have confirmation. Will let you know.
Which is your time slot gmatcracker24 on 9th Jan?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
mechky wrote:
gmatcracker24 wrote:
Hello All,

I received call (email) for interview couple of days back. They are yet to confirm the time slot but it should be either on 5th Jan or 9th Jan. Once i have confirmation. Will let you know.
Which is your time slot gmatcracker24 on 9th Jan?

Mine is at 11 AM on 9th Jan,2016
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi - I have also received Interview Invite. I schedule it on Jan 12th.
Folks - Please share your experience once you are done with your inteview.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hello Guys,

Can some of you guys who already interviewed with Ross share their interview experiences. Thanks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
Send PM
gmatcracker24 wrote:
Hello Guys,

Can some of you guys who already interviewed with Ross share their interview experiences. Thanks

I had a very standard MBA interview in October 2016 - Why MBA, why now, why Ross, how will you manage time/money/effort during the 2 years, current and past experiences, future plans and interests, discussion on past achievements, failures/weaknesses, what we bring to the table and expect from Ross/Mba etc. Finally a few minutes for the candidate to ask any questions.

The interviewer was pleasant and seemed genuinely interested in the answers but was also quick to jump to the next topic and get in as much info/discussion as possible within the time slot. My suggestion would be to prepare honest answers for such questions and be confident!

Happy new year and good luck to all applicants :)
Manager
Manager
Send PM
mailneelk wrote:
gmatcracker24 wrote:
Hello Guys,

I had a very standard MBA interview in October 2016 - Why MBA, why now, why Ross, how will you manage time/money/effort during the 2 years, current and past experiences, future plans and interests, discussion on past achievements, failures/weaknesses, what we bring to the table and expect from Ross/Mba etc. Finally a few minutes for the candidate to ask any questions.

The interviewer was pleasant and seemed genuinely interested in the answers but was also quick to jump to the next topic and get in as much info/discussion as possible within the time slot. My suggestion would be to prepare honest answers for such questions and be confident!

Happy new year and good luck to all applicants :)

Thanks Mailneelk. This is helpful :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
gmatcracker24 How was your interview? It was yesterday, correct?
Any advice for me, I have mine tomorrow.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
gmatcracker24 & mechky - I thought you guys had your Interview Yesterday. would you please post your Experience? I have mine tomorrow and would really like to use all your advices.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
harshu46 wrote:
gmatcracker24 & mechky - I thought you guys had your Interview Yesterday. would you please post your Experience? I have mine tomorrow and would really like to use all your advices.

My interview had standard questions - Why MBA, Why Ross, Why now, Accomplishments.
To be honest my interview was done in 15 mins. Last 15 mins were for me to ask questions. So I am not sure how it went to be honest.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
mechky wrote:
harshu46 wrote:

My interview had standard questions - Why MBA, Why Ross, Why now, Accomplishments.
To be honest my interview was done in 15 mins. Last 15 mins were for me to ask questions. So I am not sure how it went to be honest.

not sure if this helps - but my experience was basically the same. standard questions, nothing too in depth, and i felt it did not go too well. however, i was accepted shortly after
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Weekapaug wrote:
mechky wrote:
harshu46 wrote:

not sure if this helps - but my experience was basically the same. standard questions, nothing too in depth, and i felt it did not go too well. however, i was accepted shortly after

Weekapaug Thanks for the insight. Gives me relief to know an accepted candidate had similar experience :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
Dear all,
I submitted my application last week (Jan 11) and got a message that the application was received on Jan 14th. Early today morning (Jan 16th) around mid-night, there was an another message to confirm that my application was complete and I should receive the decision within 6 to 8 weeks from today. Does that mean they are not doing any interviews anymore? Or that was a standard message that everyone else received. Please help me understand. Thanks.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts