Last visit was: 09 May 2024, 14:59 It is currently 09 May 2024, 14:59

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Schools: LBS '18 (S)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.88
WE:Marketing (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.39
WE:Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Re: LBS (London): Calling all Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Submitted mine right now ! Good luck to all of you !!!!!! :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 58 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: LBS '18 (M)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 4
WE:Corporate Finance (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Re: LBS (London): Calling all Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Anyone else has trouble logging in? It rejects my password although I have never changed it. Also, the password reset link does not work. "Your password could not be changed. Please try again later."

What to do?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
converge wrote:
Anyone else has trouble logging in? It rejects my password although I have never changed it. Also, the password reset link does not work. "Your password could not be changed. Please try again later."

What to do?

Same trouble, looks like they have some issue server side. Starting panic mode.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
converge wrote:

What to do?

Hi Even im facing the same problem, what to do ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
I just wrote them an email describing the problem. Waiting for response.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
Send PM
Agupta15 wrote:
converge wrote:

What to do?

My guess is they received too many server requests. Try not hitting the sign in button every 10 seconds. Just wait it out till they bring the server back or offload traffic somewhere else
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Murphy's Law just had to happen right?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Send PM
Agupta15 wrote:
converge wrote:

What to do?

The LBS site has been somewhat hard to log into every now and then previously even when everyone wasn't trying to submit their applications. Keep trying!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Fellows,

I managed to log in.

I think it is an intermittent issue. Anyone else still stuck?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
xyeek wrote:
Agupta15 wrote:
converge wrote:

What to do?

The LBS site has been somewhat hard to log into every now and then previously even when everyone wasn't trying to submit their applications. Keep trying!

I'm able to login now. Just another question, the instructions ask us to attach a copy of our TOEFL scores with the app. However I don't find an option to do so. Any thoughts ?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
I just entered my TOEFL reference number. My degree was in English, so if they ask for a score sheet, I would send a request to ETS.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
Send PM
Does anyone know if the referee can submit after the 5pm UK time Sept-25 deadline?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 58 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
I recall reading something along the lines of "you do not need to wait for your referees to submit their referrals; you can submit and have them submit later"

Hope that helps
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
PlastMan wrote:
Does anyone know if the referee can submit after the 5pm UK time Sept-25 deadline?

They don't consider your application complete until everything is in including your references. You can go ahead and submit your application before your references are complete, but if it's not in by the deadline it goes into the next round instead.
Ivey Business School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
I have submitted the application, but unable to pay fee on the portal. It does not ask for cardholder's name. This looks strange. When I fill all the card details, it gives error message that either card number, cardholder name or expiry date is invalid. I have tried using 2 cards.

Is anybody else facing this problem?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
I was also surprised that there wasn't any "name" box.

I managed to pay, but after the processing finished I got a "Page error". Did receive a confirmation that payment was successul. Logged out and back in and the fee status was paid and application was submitted. Weird.

Are you sure you chose you card type correctly? And did you enter the expiry date in the proper box? There was an optional one below for card issuance date.

Hope that helps, buddy...
Ivey Business School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
converge wrote:
I was also surprised that there wasn't any "name" box.

I managed to pay, but after the processing finished I got a "Page error". Did receive a confirmation that payment was successul. Logged out and back in and the fee status was paid and application was submitted. Weird.

Are you sure you chose you card type correctly? And did you enter the expiry date in the proper box? There was an optional one below for card issuance date.

Hope that helps, buddy...

Still not able to pay. More surprising because the page does not even show the option to choose card type. Tried different browsers also.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  29   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6922 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts