Last visit was: 19 May 2024, 00:37 It is currently 19 May 2024, 00:37
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1509 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
GMAT 1: 640 Q50 V26
GMAT 2: 660 Q50 V28
GMAT 3: 730 Q50 V38
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1509 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
GMAT 1: 640 Q50 V26
GMAT 2: 660 Q50 V28
GMAT 3: 730 Q50 V38
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V49
GPA: 3.8
WE:Corporate Finance (Consulting)
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73261 [0]
Given Kudos: 18985
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Re: MBA essay consultant [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Moved to the proper forum.

P.S. Why are you looking for a consulting company in India? Any reason you are geographically limiting your search?
Director
Director
Affiliations: NYK Line
Own Kudos [?]: 1872 [0]
Given Kudos: 70
GMAT 1: 410 Q35 V11
GMAT 2: 530 Q44 V20
GMAT 3: 630 Q45 V31
GPA: 3.84
WE:Engineering (Transportation)
Send PM
Hi
I think a banlore based firm, General eduaction is good at its service.

https://www.general-ed.com/home

I have not tried its service, but yes i have talked to one of its consultants over phone, was good.
You can try...

Consider kudos if my post helps!!!

Archit
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 4060 [0]
Given Kudos: 156
Send PM
cyberjadugar-I'm also on the same hunt....! But unfortunately not much information is available in the forum I think! You may see this link
https://gmatclub.com/forum/admission-consultancy-service-in-india-152321.html

bb-My personal answer of the question you asked is expensive services from US consultants... :(

BTW,it would be really great if you could shed some lights on this...!
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 380 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hi cyberjadugar,

Is there any specific reason you want to limit yourself to geographical boundaries? I, as well as many other admission consultants ,work online with applicants from all over the world with good success rate. In fact, a majority of my clients are based in India, and communicating via skype, phone and email has worked very well for us .

Good luck:)

Poonam
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Hello cyberjadugar,

Manya Education (P) Ltd. (MEPL) has more than a decade of experience in overseas education. We offer admission counselling services spanning the entire gamut of activities including test preparation, profiling of schools, admissions counselling, application assistance, visa assistance, financial counselling, and others. I strongly recommend that you visit the official website of Manya Group for gathering more information about us. 

Good luck!

Sinchita Ganguly
Admissions Advisor
Manya Education - The Princeton Review
Retired Moderator
Send PM
SGanguly wrote:
Hello cyberjadugar,

Manya Education (P) Ltd. (MEPL) has more than a decade of experience in overseas education. We offer admission counselling services spanning the entire gamut of activities including test preparation, profiling of schools, admissions counselling, application assistance, visa assistance, financial counselling, and others. I strongly recommend that you visit the official website of Manya Group for gathering more information about us. 

Good luck!

Sinchita Ganguly
Admissions Advisor

Sinchita,
I'm sorry to say but Manya/Princeton India doesn't bother to revert to candidate for the above mentioned services...I sent them mail couple of times but in vain!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Send PM
Bookmarks
Hi,

I am not sure whom you wrote to, but I apologize for nobody having reverted back to you. If you are still interested, I can help you expedite the process now. Please PM me your contact details with the program you intend to apply to and I will have one of our admission experts contact you at the earliest.

Thanks,

Sinchita Ganguly
Admissions Advisor
Director
Director
Send PM
Moreover , if i am not misteken..Manya is the group that belongs to chopra's...I have not heard good feedback from my peers about the company.
You know what is the problem of most of the Indian consultant , they just see candidates as money minting thing. Ofcourse they need to run business, but you need to take into consideration the dreams of those candidates. People go to these consultants with lots of dreams, but most indian consultants are not professional and they do not have a good knowledge of the schools.
Infact kolkata is filled with such hopeless consultants. One such consultant , which i personally have visited is edroads or collegify, now it is spreading itself, but believe me with full authority i say ..its hopeless and nothing else.

Consider kudos If my post helps!!!

Archit
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Archit143 wrote:
Moreover , if i am not misteken..Manya is the group that belongs to chopra's...I have not heard good feedback from my peers about the company.
You know what is the problem of most of the Indian consultant , they just see candidates as money minting thing. Ofcourse they need to run business, but you need to take into consideration the dreams of those candidates. People go to these consultants with lots of dreams, but most indian consultants are not professional and they do not have a good knowledge of the schools.
Infact kolkata is filled with such hopeless consultants. One such consultant , which i personally have visited is edroads or collegify, now it is spreading itself, but believe me with full authority i say ..its hopeless and nothing else.

Archit

Dude!

relax..I fully understand your agony :)

One correction-Manya is Indian arm of Princeton review...Chopras are different I guess (they belong to Kaplan arm in India)! Honestly,I've not also heard any good feedback regarding the admission consultants in India from my peers or friends... (but at the same time no detail report for Manya is available to me as far as admission consultancy service is concerned,however one of my friends took their GMAT class and the feedback was so so...)

I agree with you that in Kolkata,there are neither great GMAT prep centers nor awesome Consultancy services available at least no such feedback is available to me.

BTW, I first I heard from you some good feedback about general-ed...! Impressive team. Did you use any of their services?
Director
Director
Send PM
debayan222 wrote:
Archit143 wrote:

Archit

Dude!

relax..I fully understand your agony :)

One correction-Manya is Indian arm of Princeton review...Chopras are different I guess (they belong to Kaplan arm in India)! Honestly,I've not also heard any good feedback regarding the admission consultants in India from my peers or friends... (but at the same time no detail report for Manya is available to me as far as admission consultancy service is concerned,however one of my friends took their GMAT class and the feedback was so so...)

I agree with you that in Kolkata,there are neither great GMAT prep centers nor awesome Consultancy services available at least no such feedback is available to me.

BTW, I first I heard from you some good feedback about general-ed...! Impressive team. Did you use any of their services?

Hi
I have nt tried general ed's service. But i have spoken to one of its consultants, as a part of free service. The team consists of alum or adcoms...Moreover its charges are also not high compared to other US based consultants.
But yes i have spoken to one of Stacey blackman's consultant ...i admit there was lot of difference. Us based consultants are way ahead of indian consultants. Only things they charge a lot.

I apologize for agony, but indian consultant industry is full of cheaters and crooks. we as candidate need to be more cautious.

Yes dude you are correct Chopra's is of Kaplan and Manya of princeton... But that does not make any difference, they are just encashing for the brand name.

Consider kudos if my post helps!!!

Archit
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 4060 [1]
Send PM